Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

ARE WE GOING 2C THOSE LAKERS COLORWAY DROPPING IN THE US???......IF SO ANY1 WITH A CONFIRMED DATE????....THANKS

Originally Posted by auright

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Wonder if Nike is throwing out any new quickstrike trainer1 or pac man gear for the clottey fight on march 13

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop something.
rumors has it thats its gonna be a AM2009 or the new "trainer" ...

also those TCUs are cocaine..... too bad nike likes to make everything limited
smh.gif
smh.gif

since the J Roll trainers were posted i figured id post this, its from last months SC mag. love the swingman logo on the inside of the tongue

also here are some other PE's from the mag

another pair of LT's

David Wright

And even though i'm in the air force, i gotta give credit to the army, there trainers look real good with the digital camo

that eastbay vintage box pair will be something else... in one of the photos you can see a good shot of it.. the entire upper is ORANGE, and just the midsoleis striped black and white, ie an old nike shoe box

anyone know where I can pick up that issue of sole collector? is this the issue with bo jackson on the cover?

Any rumors of anymore PEs releasing? Nice TCUs Waggs wish I had those kind of hookups.

WTB ANY Nike Trainer 1 PEs sz 12 - 13

^ Any word if any of those trainers from that SC mag might be released? similar to the Fitz edition?

I think those D. Wright's are fire...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

that eastbay vintage box pair will be something else... in one of the photos you can see a good shot of it.. the entire upper is ORANGE, and just the midsole is striped black and white, ie an old nike shoe box
pics?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Oh damn. I didn't know... never had the pleasure of sampling a full-length zoom, let alone a double-stack zoom.

Anyway... these just dropped...
I need these. Any word on where to find them?

Back
Top Bottom