Nike Employee's

I applied 2 days ago and I have yet to hear back from Nike about an interview yet.

Just be patient. I applied back at the end of December and just heard back two weeks ago. It's all patience at the end of the day, I got the job as well. So hopefully things pan out for you

I'm probably just super excited and very impatient, but I had the phone interview and group interview and I filled out the background check last Monday(it's 3/1 today, last Monday was 2/23). Does it normally take this long? Every post I've read says a few days. Also, because of the background check, does that mean I got the job?

I'm probably just super excited and very impatient, but I had the phone interview and group interview and I filled out the background check last Monday(it's 3/1 today, last Monday was 2/23). Does it normally take this long? Every post I've read says a few days. Also, because of the background check, does that mean I got the job?
most likely yes, but dont assume anything until they offer you the job

Just got the job and I start orientation soon.

I'm excited to be apart of #TeamNike

:smokin

I submitted mine the 25th still waiting on my call. Gave them my references and everything. Also asked how much I wish to get paid.

Last edited:
I submitted mine the 25th still waiting on my call. Gave them my references and everything. Also asked how much I wish to get paid.

Call the HR guy that phone interviewed you. He helped me out and gave me the answers I was looking for. Look for the number on your email

Call the HR guy that phone interviewed you. He helped me out and gave me the answers I was looking for. Look for the number on your email
I mean I think they are just waiting to get in contact with my references because they sent me an email saying I got past the first process which was the interview and wanted me to provide references, and what I would like to get paid. Hopefully I get called within then next couple of days.

Got the Job start Tuesday 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Hello, can any NIKE employees tell me what days of the month do NIKE pay their employees and is this a good company to work for?

Hello, can any NIKE employees tell me what days of the month do NIKE pay their employees and is this a good company to work for?

Its bi-weekly and I've been an employee for almost 3 years now and I love it.

Really, i'm looking to try it out. Hopefully they give me a chance. How was the new hire orientation process? Was it hard or a piece of cake? I think I am serious and excited all together. 

Really, i'm looking to try it out. Hopefully they give me a chance. How was the new hire orientation process? Was it hard or a piece of cake? I think I am serious and excited all together. 
New hire process is just paperwork and training so you can learn all the technologies. If you pay attention it isnt hard.

Back
Top Bottom