nike Flightposite retro pics

^^^ Thanks for the info., were you able to use the 20% off promo code on them? When I called yesterday they wouldn't let me backorder them saying againthey're "inactive".

they are lookin better everyday if the quality is good like u guys say im copp 2 pairs but i already got the black maxes and the black pennys

I'm still debating on getting the all black colorway. If Nike releases the navy/white colorway, I'll cop for sure.

Eggplant CW release hasnt been shown yet but is confirmed. I hope they retro the silver ones as well
pimp.gif
Those are fire! I will be getting every colorway

Originally Posted by LeClair5000

They tight nothing new, same retro stuff. These didnt even come out that long ago i remember i had these these and im a young cat. I tried to pull the zippped up to hard and it came off. wont buy again. Hype.

why would u wanna do that?
laugh.gif

and these are as durable as can be...i seen da retros, 100% good on da OG's

these are official in person $180 shipped from pickyourshoes.com got my pair a few days ago. they are pretty much the same as the OGs. Eastbay said they wontbe getting any until 2/9 and expected to begin shipping and stuff from then until the 13th. i can see now a lot of you will be getting gift cards and a refundfrom eastbay if you already paid.

All blacks out already...

Eggplants and Golds Confirmed...

I'm hopin for the Navys.... and..

I'm PRAYING for the Carbon Fibers...

Ordered my first pair (second if you count my OGs from back in the day). I will be sitting by the door patiently this week... once I confirm size and quality,I'm ordering two more.

Black/black x3, Eggplants x1, Golds x1.

Black ones are for sale at a few spots near me, trying to wait a few weeks for a discount though.

Just got further confirmation on some colorways that will be available later on this year...

Air Flightposite (style #624015)
Black/Black-Metallic Silver (004) -- OUT NOW!
Black/Metallic Gold-Metallic Silver (071) -- Late Summer/Early Fall
Black/Metallic Silver-Black (005) -- Late Fall/Early Winter (And just so you know, I think these are the Silver/Black's but they are just arranging thecolors in a weird order.)
Black/Eggplant-Metallic Silver (051) -- Late Fall/Early Winter

Sorry if this has already been posted!

thanks jordansponsorsme could you guys take some photos (macro mode) of the shoe so we can see the way that the silver piece is glued to the shoe and also howthe shoe looks on the inside

i just saw these in shoe city over the weekend. they look ok. however, the quality looks a lot cheaper than the ogs. they look a lot ashier than the ogs aswell. i had these when they originally released.

i think i will just wait for these to go on sale unless i can get the 320% off hook up. everybody here in baltimore is broke so i don't think there'sany need to rush to cop these...

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

Retails $180, RD is 2/16 for Footlockers and Footactions
As soon as i saw this. i had to go scoop me a pair yesterday.. 170 flat right out the door
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom