nike Flightposite retro pics

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just saw these in shoe city over the weekend. they look ok. however, the quality looks a lot cheaper than the ogs. they look a lot ashier than the ogs as well. i had these when they originally released.

i think i will just wait for these to go on sale unless i can get the 320% off hook up. everybody here in baltimore is broke so i don't think there's any need to rush to cop these...

laugh.gif
We broke out here too, that's why i don't sweat releases.There hasn't been a quick sellout in months.

these could so be batman shoes haha but yea i might have to wait off on these till they go lower in price. i can cop for 150 total but still a lot for me atthe moment. dang releases are killing me lately.

here in baltimore EVERYTHING is on sale, especially at shoe city. the only thing that hasn't gone on sale yet are the black penny foams... i guess causethey know those will sell eventually.

i honestly wasn't as impressed by these flightposites as i thought i would be. i'ma still get them eventually, but i know they'll be on sale soonenough. somuch heat droppin, i gotta be smart. i wait til they go on sale, then get 30% off the sale price.

i gotta prioritze, u dig? & i'm seriously thinkin about coppin the all star xx3's on 2/16. & i'm definitely coppin the stealth xx3's on2/23.

so the flightposites can wait...

Cool pictures!

Anybody have an advertisement pictures of these?

What NBA players wore these back in the day?

im a size 9 and the fit was very snug. my big toe wasnt hittin the tip of the shoe, but it was almost there. ima get the 9,5 for the xtra room cause i couldnteven zip the shoe all the way up plus im planin on playin ball in these in the summer. but for many people, i think the zipper may be a make or break deal forthem. but overall, the sneaker is hott!

wen the eggplants and gold ones come out imma get a 9.5 this time cuz my size 9 is kinda snug, but i loosened up the laces a little and now there actually ok.

im a size 9 and the fit was very snug. my big toe wasnt hittin the tip of the shoe, but it was almost there. ima get the 9,5 for the xtra room cause i couldnt even zip the shoe all the way up plus im planin on playin ball in these in the summer. but for many people, i think the zipper may be a make or break deal for them. but overall, the sneaker is hott!
Thanks for the info...

I just pulled the trigger on my 11.5's.
pimp.gif

Now, I just gotta get my jumper form back...
embarassed.gif

I just ordered mine off UTA! Anyone know how long the average delivery time is for them?

I love these shoes and in my opinion they run true to sizefor my people with non wide feet

yo trublue i ordered mine on a thursday got mine monday. they ship pretty fast for free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom