Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sportslane is ite, they still run 2 for deals on ill stuff, but rather walk two stores down to ftl and use my 30%

Got mine early! Buddy who works @ FL called me at 8:30 saying I could swing by and get my pair. Sick shoe...ICY soles.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

thanks phnrprman. looks like i'll be trying jim's out next time i'm down there.

Jim's is actually a small chain here.  Pretty good at every location.  The lines at South St. however always roll around the corner.  Not really a fan of Pat's and Geno's because it's not cooked to order there.  And I'm from Philly.

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn im startin to not want to cop these shoes. alredy have the 09 and need to pay bills. also want those kobe inlines tonight..
Do the right thing........

Anyway, copping in the am at my local foot locker.

ON MY WAY TO FL IN A FEW 34TH BETTER NOT BE LIKE THE COPPERS DONT FEEL LIKE SKIPPIN MISSSED OUT ON LAST YEARS I REFUSE TO THIS TIME AROUND

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

ON MY WAY TO FL IN A FEW 34TH BETTER NOT BE LIKE THE COPPERS DONT FEEL LIKE SKIPPIN MISSSED OUT ON LAST YEARS I REFUSE TO THIS TIME AROUND

You love them midnight releases huh

I noticed ppl saying they copped from FL, thats odd for them to sell early. This is a free for all

BIG weight off the shoulders knowing I don't have to camp out or get beat up in the Eggplant frenzy.

And yea, FL doesn't drop early...but my buddy had a hookup with management there and I'm glad I got em tonight!

Originally Posted by Gags1587

Got mine early! Buddy who works @ FL called me at 8:30 saying I could swing by and get my pair. Sick shoe...ICY soles.
Im a bit skeptical about this years release, I mean that duller shade of purple just doesnt glisten like last years did, still a sick shoe though!

Will attempt to purchase these tomorrow at HOH. Just called and they'll open at 6am tomorrow. I'll just take a chance and come around 8 or 9 and see what happens.

so i guess eastbay,footlocker and finishline are dropping these at midnight..Anyone know if they have a countdown like finishline has on the ms six rings?
eastbay already selling these right now??im about to choose a size right now....am i missing something?
nevermind...
indifferent.gif
myself

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Anyone having problems with their Gold club membership on Eastbay not showing up?
This is a know issue and we are in the process of fixing it.  If you are a Gold Club member and want to place an order, just select the shipping method you want and message us with your order information.  We will adjust the shipping total on your order or refund you for the extra shipping charges you had to pay.  If you have any questions on this, just send us a message.
When you say message, do you mean PM or email?  Also, you said to select the shipping method.  Are you talking about selecting the 3 day or any shipping method.  Thanks Ray.

i went to my local footlocker a couple days ago and asked a guy working, if they're getting these and he said yeah with confidence and to come early.

i just called today out of curiosity, and a girl picked up. I'm guessing she didn't know what foamposites were, so she put me on hold, and went back on the line saying they're not getting them.

who to believe?
nerd.gif

well i think ima stick to my 09 .... was going to copp but i dont think its necessary
wink.gif

anywho good luck to those of yall coppin but m pretty sure these will be widely avail....

My connect from Shoe Palace hit me up and said I can swoop by and pick up my 10.5 early. Just got back. Soles are crazy icy and they're a pretty cool shoe overall. But I kind of think that I want an 09' pair instead.
eyes.gif

I got family goin to Ny in the morningthey should be in times square by 1-2 oclock. Should I forget about them being able to pick them up @ the footlocker in TS?

Damn...

j911k2.jpg

won a coin flip vs. the wifey between going to the Cerritos Mall and Lakewood Mall. Lakewood won. Even still, I wasn't walking around for anything really...  We wanted to walk around and kill some time. Just happened to walk into one of the stores there and (voila!) they were sittin on their display wall. Asked for a 13, they had em and paid.

Best come ups are the ones you don't even expect.

smile.gif

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Im usually not picky when it comes to foams, but im not feelin how the indentations are so weak.. it's the first time I see it happen to foams.

Well, I got the 2010's today. I compared them to my 09's and yeah the shine isn't the same. I thought people were being picky but after seeing it for myself
nerd.gif

Eastbay's gonna be loafin like the MS VI release......
had a 200 GC to eastbay, but spent 130 on neon 95's
will cop in the morning at pg mall

Back
Top Bottom