Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jump2man3pro

so i just recently got the eggplant foams 2010s as a trade and i checked the size tag...and the production date says from 9/2008 to 11/2008? correct me if im mistaken though....kinda lost...
seems like u have the 09s
prod date on 10s - 10/07/09 - 10/31/09
prod date on 09s - 09/19/08 - 11/14/08

rillo561 - ive never had foams bleed on me before but there is a 1st time for everything i guess... and i havent worn my 09s or 10s yet.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo son....i think we get da picture...
laugh.gif
I'm glad YOU get it....It's the dozens of other members I continue to ban/suspend who don't seem to get it.

does any1 kno if deres a place 2 gt replacement laces 4 foams? jw cus my lace tips cracked wen i copped my pr but didnt find out til i was lacin up da shoe @ home smh =(

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by blakmn89

does any1 kno if deres a place 2 gt replacement laces 4 foams? jw cus my lace tips cracked wen i copped my pr but didnt find out til i was lacin up da shoe @ home smh =(

http://fullylaced.bigcartel.com/category/sb-laces

These are the closest you'll find. Just buy the longest you can find.

yeah, the lace tips on my royal foams are cracking.. I don't think 54'' is long enough, is it?

54" is long enough, I had the same problem a few months ago and someone put me on to fullylaced.

hopefully i can stock locate a 10.5 in these come friday or this weekend... then return to eugene and start spring term next week with some new eggplants after getting my coppers this week. StockLocating packaging ftl >L<. I forgot that back when I worked at FTL we shipped with those plastic enveleope bags... my coppers came in the same and the box was dismantled, going ot use some duck tape haha for hte inside so i can stack my boxes... fortunately the shoes were fine.

finally saw these in person and i really like them wasn't goin to cop now i just might have to.

i went to a footlocker (not my local one) and they had a pair of 9.5s left, so i decided to buy... but i just saw that theres a F&F coupon floating around, are these excluded? i only got my military discount off of them but 25% > 15%

Originally Posted by stylez23

i went to a footlocker (not my local one) and they had a pair of 9.5s left, so i decided to buy... but i just saw that theres a F&F coupon floating around, are these excluded? i only got my military discount off of them but 25% > 15%

dont worry, their excluded

I already wanna take em back...quality is where near the 2009's...for $200 quality should be better!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I already wanna take em back...quality is where near the 2009's...for $200 quality should be better!

For $200.00 you should have looked at them before you bought them. But please tell me what parts of the shoe need more quality to you. Please explain why the changes are significant and how those changes can justify a $200 price tag.

^^it just does dude, i understand you gotta change something abut the shoe when it re-releases, but i feel the sole should of been enough with the change..

My mall footlocker got a restock on these today. I'm glad I never ordered these off the net as I ended up needing a full size bigger than I normally get. My first pair of foams, don't know that I'll wear them too often as it doesn't go with my normal style.

How does the depth of the grooves mean less quality?

Unless they start creasing early i dont see a problem.

Even the vein/air bubble has happened to other foams.

Back
Top Bottom