Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Can't wait fo the eggplants....

I know here's no definate release date but I sure do hope they release on a weekday and before spring break.

I need a pair too...I missed out last year when they first dropped, now.....I gotta get at least 1 pair!!!! I rarely double up, unless my connect hits me with a EA or F&F on my favorite kicks!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait.. smh at me selling these last year

tired.gif

osneaker has sizes, they gotta be from this year cause they didnt have sizes a couple months ago. its only a matter of time. they want 300

Originally Posted by purplehazen

osneaker has towels sizes, they gotta be from this year cause they didnt have sizes a couple months ago. its only a matter of time. they want 300
*fixed*

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

i need another pair asap

I need A pair.  Hopefully if these do release again you crazy campout/reseller dudes will let others get them.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

osneaker has towels sizes, they gotta be from this year cause they didnt have sizes a couple months ago. its only a matter of time. they want 300
*fixed*

grin.gif

lol u crazy, i heard about that, they always got some nice twels though, gotta admit

ahhh sigh. i cant believe i sold mine... guess another oppurtunity to cop... and now that my money is right i can get 2 or 3
wink.gif

*fixed*

grin.gif
lol u crazy, i heard about that, they always got some nice twels though, gotta admit
nah fam, it was a shipment of used towels
sick.gif

I still got my two pairs from last year but I want a third. Did anyone find out if there is any difference between these and the pair from last year???

Im hoping the same FootLockers that got the coppers get the eggplants this go around. I regret selling my pair.. SMH

*fixed*

grin.gif
nah fam, it was a shipment of used towels
sick.gif

huh??? im lost plz explain the towel story

So on release date you think these are still going to resell for 300?? Or since this is a 2nd release it will be an easier cop??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom