Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

WORKER IN FL ON 42ND SAID MIDNIGHT RELEASE SHESSH I CANT TAKE ANOTHER MIDNIGHT RELEASE IN A SPAN OF 2 WEEKS

For some reason... Looking at all these pics of the '10s.... They look dull... That shine isn't there... It may be the pics.

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Anyone know what the retail are for these Eggs Foams?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought dude was kidding cuz i saw his post count figuring he prolly knows about kicks... have they ever been anything but $200?

My FL got ours in which was surprising they will prob be there for a while i already got two pair on deck along with the 09 release.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Here come all the noob questions...

and then when the release drops like all these noobs just disapear..

yuppp dudes hop on whats hot, after saturday they gonna go back to ISS or where ever they came from

I usually don't ask for help but I'm in NY and have to work that morning...if anyone knows where I can get these early or if someone is doing pick ups can you let me know please
Sold my pairs from last year, and my spot doesn't know if they can hold them for me this go around

these would be my first foams ,but i was wondering since they have a blue tint would they turn grean instead of yellow and if they yellow really bad

Originally Posted by Stixx

yuppp dudes hop on whats hot, after saturday they gonna go back to ISS or where ever they came from
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Stixx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 +1

That ecara pic hurt my soul.

Still need CDP 3s and the plethora of eggplants is just not right.

No bueno.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom