Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by Lu12190

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

For all the hype I though it was gonna be a lot harder than it was to order these.
i know, ive havent come to NT for like a week and now i just come like at 12:15: am and get the NDC link and there just like nothing
laugh.gif
...........real easy get these were

yoda........?

lol... I didnt feel like saying "cop" for some reason
laugh.gif

lol... no more shoes for me...

spent over a rack this past month smh

good lookin to the posters of the ndc link, much appreciated

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

lol... no more shoes for me...

spent over a rack this past month smh

good lookin to the posters of the ndc link, much appreciated

yea bro, just in the last 3 or 4 weeks

2 coppers
2 eggplants
 air max griffey grey/orion

smh.gif
 @ nike and my wallet     

one thing we can thank nike for is...... thank god it wasent like last time with the coppers....waited from midnight till 10:00 am when they finally posted them that morning  
smh.gif

so what u think hugo ?? are they real nice in person? im going to check em out in the morn and if i like i will cop

they look nice but imo the 09>. the sole is swweeet but the purple just dont look right to me compared to the 09.

Copped two pair of ndc $416.90 plus my 10% cashback from discover so about $188 a pair shipped with tax

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

that picture on NDC looks like its photoshopped lol
Yeah it does. If you look at the view of the sole, you can see that it was photoshopped from the Coppers. They forgot to change the color on the side.
laugh.gif

Tried going through Eastbay so I can use the bing.com cashback, but that was a no go. So I went through NDC and ebates.com which gave me 6% cashback. I can't complain.

yea, got mine on swoosh. Had to pay full price but its all good. I was gonna pay the same for 2 pairs anyway, lol

Originally Posted by Hugo

they look nice but imo the 09>. the sole is swweeet but the purple just dont look right to me compared to the 09.

damn im going to check them out and if they that bad im not wasting my 212 i should have never sold my 09 pair  i knew these just didnt look right in the pics!

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

that picture on NDC looks like its photoshopped lol
Yeah it does. If you look at the view of the sole, you can see that it was photoshopped from the Coppers. They forgot to change the color on the side.
laugh.gif

Damn I was wondering what the hell was up with those pix....(lol thought it looked kinda dull...) 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom