Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Tried going through Eastbay so I can use the bing.com cashback, but that was a no go. So I went through NDC and ebates.com which gave me 6% cashback. I can't complain.

how do u get the 6%?

damn i dont feel like getting up early in the morn to be disappointed with nike quality after a hour drive!!
mad.gif

I passed the first time and I rarely purchase sneakers anymore at all, but I'll probably be grabbing them tomorrow. $160, can't complain much even though I'm cheap as hell now when it comes to sneakers
laugh.gif
. Doubt it but if anyone in the Rhode Island area needs these, my store still has a few pairs at retail. No shipping across the country, sorry.

idk if its just my pair but the tongue feels and looks a lot more thin than the other foams i have.

Originally Posted by Hugo

idk if its just my pair but the tongue feels and looks a lot more thin than the other foams i have.

im comparing the tongue with the coppers and the 07 royals....definitely thinner... and the carbon fiber looks a lil skinnier 2 imo

Originally Posted by Hugo

omg yea i think im going to just sleep in .. this makes me so mad though the quality is like this why nike ??

Man all this talk bout the poor quality makes me very upset bout having ordered two pairs...
maxin out cards FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Tried going through Eastbay so I can use the bing.com cashback, but that was a no go. So I went through NDC and ebates.com which gave me 6% cashback. I can't complain.

how do u get the 6%?
Go to ebates.com, register with them, search nike on their website and they will link you to Nike's website.  They have an agreement with NDC.  Ebates was one of the first companies to offer cashback before Bing ever came into the picture.

I'll cop for under retail in 3 weeks from some dude havin buyers remorse like the copper thread. j/k. Glad dudes got theyre pairs. NDC shoulda made u savages wait till 10 am smh ... LOL.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I'll cop for under retail in 3 weeks from some dude havin buyers remorse like the copper thread. j/k. Glad dudes got theyre pairs. NDC shoulda made u savages wait till 10 am smh ... LOL.

i remember that to well, I was so pissed when customer service said they sold and then all the sudden just released them at 10 am..... i was so tired that day

Originally Posted by Lu12190

Originally Posted by Tjay

Just ordered in NDC. Does it mean i'm good? Am i safe with a pair?

yeah your good, once you get your email conformation

Got the email. Thanks. Now for a good night sleep... G'Nyt NT!

Back
Top Bottom