Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

that inner sock is gonna look so dingy and gross.

nike gonna kick themselves for not dropping da orlando PE when they could've.

Lookin like the start blank version of ids. If the ice was baby blue like columbia xis tho....maybe
They need to just put them on id for 275 and end the madness. What happened to them navy ones?!

I Like em, but don't know if ill cop.... the all white would be a clean summer look tho with some fresh shorts. But again. IDK lol. Im still tryna get my hands on the stealth foams 
frown.gif

these are definitely the ugliest foams to surface the earth

nah, i think the highly coveted volt pros a lot of dudes on NT like are uglier
Me personally only sneaker I'll rock in all white are air force ones

Last edited:
I was iffy about an all white shoe but these will look great in the summer. Most likely will be copping 2 pairs one to wear, and the other for when the first pair turns piss yellow or poop brown.

These don't make a lick of sense but then again, we did get galaxy's along pink and yellow foamposites(all which are terrible)  I can't say enough how much I HATE clear soles these days.  Add that to an all white shoe and it is a recipe for disaster.  All Nike had to do was release a simple TB colorway with these white foamposites.  Blue, red, green, it wouldn't made a difference, or they could've released the Orlando PE  as everyone else has stated; but that makes to much sense. 

These don't make a lick of sense but then again, we did get galaxy's along pink and yellow foamposites(all which are terrible)  I can't say enough how much I HATE clear soles these days.  Add that to an all white shoe and it is a recipe for disaster.  All Nike had to do was release a simple TB colorway with these white foamposites.  Blue, red, green, it wouldn't made a difference, or they could've released the Orlando PE  as everyone else has stated; but that makes to much sense. 
You're the only person I've ever heard (or seen typed) that the Galaxy's were ugly.

These... are ugly..... Teh galaxy's were works of art.

This guy just said the galaxies are ugly

(insert laughing emote because im on my phone and dont know it)

Last edited:
The people who get offended by people saying Galaxies are ugly must be hypebeasts.
If you go into the Galaxy thread, half the people in there think they're ugly and overrated.

You're the only person I've ever heard (or seen typed) that the Galaxy's were ugly.

These... are ugly..... Teh galaxy's were works of art.
This guy just said the galaxies are ugly

(insert laughing emote because im on my phone and dont know it)
have you even seen them in person
grin.gif
 it's human nature to be salty towards something you can't have
mean.gif

Last edited:
have you even seen them in person
grin.gif
 it's human nature to be salty towards something you can't have
mean.gif
lol Yes I've seen them in person and why can't I "have" them?  It's not like they're extremely rare, if I thought they were a decent looking shoe I would've bought them.  IN MY OPINION, the whole Galaxy print theme is ugly to me. I'm not a fan a of the print, it looks extremely cheap and bootleg TO ME.  But this thread is not about Galaxy, it's about these white out foamposites which I think are lazy attempt on Nike's part to say the least(not really surprising these days)

The people who get offended by people saying Galaxies are ugly must be hypebeasts.
If you go into the Galaxy thread, half the people in there think they're ugly and overrated.

Galaxy Foams are actually pretty nice, quality is pretty crappy as you can see where the damn pattern was put on with an inkjet printer. :lol:

lol Yes I've seen them in person and why can't I "have" them?  It's not like they're extremely rare, if I thought they were a decent looking shoe I would've bought them.  IN MY OPINION, the whole Galaxy print theme is ugly to me. I'm not a fan a of the print, it looks extremely cheap and bootleg TO ME.  But this thread is not about Galaxy, it's about these white out foamposites which I think are lazy attempt on Nike's part to say the least(not really surprising these days)

Actually, they are pretty rare.

I am afraid to wear them...Once you step outside, the dirt is going to stick out.

They're shoes...they're meant to be worn.

I've scuffed my Galaxy Foams on the back and front where the picture is rubbed off, who cares.

Not like you're wearing a '32 Duesenberg on your feet, they're plastic Nike's.

Not to point where I can't find them if I truly wanted them.  When I think of rare, I think of PE/Promo where the odds are really against you IMO of course. 

I see what you're saying, but the Galaxy Foams ARE a rare shoe.

They were released in a handful of stores with definitely under 1500 pairs made, price is going up on them too.

Back
Top Bottom