Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

I'm good :smh: You can pull all black... but not all white on this shoe

Last edited:
I don't understand what all the reserve is about this color. I buy and have bought Air Force 1's every summer JUST for the summer, expecting them to get scuffed up. People love the Columbia Jordan XI's and would jump them without hesitation. The foam is going to be more durable and easy to clean. I think the price for that all white shoe is what is scarring a lot of people. I'm on board. Probably gonna buy two and see about getting a customizer to do the upper in black.

I'm going to cop to make them my beaters.
nothing 
smokin.gif
 about all white beaters

I don't understand what all the reserve is about this color. I buy and have bought Air Force 1's every summer JUST for the summer, expecting them to get scuffed up. People love the Columbia Jordan XI's and would jump them without hesitation. The foam is going to be more durable and easy to clean. I think the price for that all white shoe is what is scarring a lot of people. I'm on board. Probably gonna buy two and see about getting a customizer to do the upper in black.

Well said. I've bought all white shoes before so the color is no issue to me. I need a summer pair to wear with shorts. I also thought about finding a customizer to swap uppers but I figured you had to have the sole off to sew on the upper. Still gonna look into it.

People will say the columbias aint as white as these which is true. But its still a shoe thats gonna show every blemish.

It's not simply because it's all white. The Foamposite is a bulkier sneaker compared to the AF1. White makes things look larger or look like they take up more space.

An all white Foam will look like absolute trash on feet. Like a super white moon boot. Nike usually sticks to either darker colors, bright colors, or neutrals (Pearl Whites) Just plain white is unattractive. Considering the price of an Foam these days, buyers are looking for the artwork or creativity that Nike puts into the Foams. An all white sneaker is a lazy attempt at a release.

It's not simply because it's all white. The Foamposite is a bulkier sneaker compared to the AF1. White makes things look larger or look like they take up more space.

An all white Foam will look like absolute trash on feet. Like a super white moon boot. Nike usually sticks to either darker colors, bright colors, or neutrals (Pearl Whites) Just plain white is unattractive. Considering the price of an Foam these days, buyers are looking for the artwork or creativity that Nike puts into the Foams. An all white sneaker is a lazy attempt at a release.

I think its gonna look good on peoples feet. I see what u saying though. When u cant see the details of the shoe it look bland and big. But i dont think these will do that. Guess i'll find out.

If it was the silver anniversary Jordan XI i think some comments would be different . For good reason. Just a matter of preference i guess

Digging it...Since I'm all but finished with JB at this point I may try my hand at this pair...White out kicks have always been my steez...

There is one Footlocker where I live the only store that gets foams I hope they get the all white and Knicks,I take two pairs of the whites

They're shoes...they're meant to be worn.

I've scuffed my Galaxy Foams on the back and front where the picture is rubbed off, who cares.

Not like you're wearing a '32 Duesenberg on your feet, they're plastic Nike's.
IMHO all white (when scuffed and dirty) show all the imperfections clearly and take away from the shoe. I agree shoes are meant to be worn, but after 5-6 wears, these are going to look white. That's my personal opinion.

Let me ask over in this thread...What's the fitting like on these?...I haven't owned a pair of Retro foams and since I owned the originals 15 years ago I'm not really up on sizing...

I'm an 11.5 in Retro Jordans and a 12 in brons, Kobes etc...

Thanks yall...

Let me ask over in this thread...What's the fitting like on these?...I haven't owned a pair of Retro foams and since I owned the originals 15 years ago I'm not really up on sizing...

I'm an 11.5 in Retro Jordans and a 12 in brons, Kobes etc...

Thanks yall...
MMM I'd say not really TTS, but not big enough to warrant sizing up. My Eggplants fit pretty good to me, just a hair over TTS.

TTS in Foam 1 is SNUG.

TTS in Foam Pro gives you some room.

You can definitely go up .5 if you want some room.

TTS in Foam 1 is SNUG.

TTS in Foam Pro gives you some room.

You can definitely go up .5 if you want some room.

Ok this helps...I might do a 12 just to be on the safe side...NDC usually gets foam releases right? Too old and lazy to deal with RSVP's and lineups...:lol:

Thanks yall for the help...

Ok this helps...I might do a 12 just to be on the safe side...NDC usually gets foam releases right? Too old and lazy to deal with RSVP's and lineups...:lol:

Thanks yall for the help...

Always, Foams are very easy to get from NDC.

I have been successful with every Foamposite I've ever gone after on NDC.

Soles seem to actually have a blue tint to them instead of the clear translucent soles on the first page. People that love the Columbias would probably like these. (I'm not one of them)

Back
Top Bottom