Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

If the sole is that translucent blue.....maybe. But Sole-Ups pics are very high res and tend to saturate the CW's. This pic might not do it justice compared to in person.

Soles seem to actually have a blue tint to them instead of the clear translucent soles on the first page. People that love the Columbias would probably like these. (I'm not one of them)

View media item 233851

View media item 233852

View media item 233853

View media item 233854

View media item 233856

View media item 233857

View media item 233858

View media item 233859

Very minor differences from the Penny PE's from back in 11'...Here is the pics of the PE's that SC posted up a long time ago to compare...

1) Of course the soles seem to have the blue tint rather than being iced out...Could be the pics...
View media item 234262
2) Leather ~ Pleather ~ seems to have taken the place of the durabuck on the eyelets, and the cloth material on the heel area where the 1 cent logo is...
View media item 234264View media item 234266
3) On Penny's pair the Foam material looks to be the perlized color where the GR version above is clearly the white...This could also be due to the pictures...

4) The carbon fiber shank plate is checkerd on the GR version while the Penny PE seems to be blacked out...

5) Finally the 1 cent logo itself seems to be darker and more defined on the GR version...

I'm thinking lighting and camera usage is causing the changes in the color to the sole and the Foam material as the pics of Penny at the Memphis Madness event where he broke them out (While not focused) seem to show a very white ~ not pearlized ~ with a crystal clear sole...
View media item 234272View media item 234273
We just going to have to wait for some better early pics or for somebody to cop an early release pair to confirm...

Either way these seem to be minor changes and haven't affected my choice to purchase at all...Always had a soft spot in my heart for white out sneakers and for some reason two pairs of foams this time out are really calling my name (This being the main colorway to do so)...Copped...

If the sole is that translucent blue.....maybe. But Sole-Ups pics are very high res and tend to saturate the CW's. This pic might not do it justice compared to in person.
That's what I was thinking. Kind of like the Kobe 8 Black YOTS official pics compared to cell phone pics. The difference was pretty significant.

Just wear them while they are white, and when the soles turn piss yellow, and the upper has seen better days then get them dyed.  

Yeah these are the only foams i don't like. They need to make it white and black that would be fire.

I think the lack of color on this shoe is what makes it stand out...Considering the rainbow of color-ups the Foamposite has gotten over the years this white out version is certainly against the grain for the model...

Better pics via SoleAwesome...

View media item 247555View media item 247556View media item 247557View media item 247558View media item 247559View media item 247560View media item 247561View media item 247562
So it does look like there are some changes from that Penny "Memphis Madness" PE from a while back...

No mesh around the ankle...Eyelets / accents could either be leather or nubuck (hard to tell)...Plus Penny's pair looked to be more of the pearl color...On the plus side the sole is still the clear color and doesen't have that blue hue that the earlier photos show...

I'd cop, but for $220? Damn man, I once said my limit for any shoe was $200. I guess I'll move it up to $250.

IMO its been a long time comin for an all white foam colorway they cool
ohwell.gif

THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST MESS UP OF A COLORWAY THE SHOE COMMUNITY HAS BEEN WANTING SINCE THEY CHANGED THE CACTUS FOAMS FROM TRANSLUCENT TO SOLID BOTTOMS.... THAT WHITE INTERIOR AND SHOE LACE/TOUNGE IS A BOLD ITALICIZED FAIL

These are an all around fail.. These would have had a chance with a black upper & black laces. An all white shoe, for $235? :rofl:

I thought only the fighter jets were 235 because they're "premium"
Premium seems to be something like the likes of the Barkley posite max. (Foam upper, 3m, speckled sole + gitd) which is probably why there 250$ but I I believe all foam ones now are 235$...could be wrong just assuming. 

Yall trippin hard. These look hella fresh to me. Clean look to them.
I dont see whats the problem in cleaning them every 3 wears.

Back
Top Bottom