Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

definitely will pass on rd but if at some point these hit $120-150 i will go HAM and scoop an excessive amount of pairs then take my *** to art class

Honestly these would like kind if fresh once in a while the same way all white forces used to look fresh but with the clear sole, then foam, then the leather, the mesh, laces there's too many places that can and will yellow. I'd imagine in certain light they already look off.

I like these, but this will not look good later when the soles yellow
da innersock is gonna look so dingy and gross too.

da only thing im expecting is someone to take a donor pair of beat royals and transplant da durabuck eyestays and innersock into

da body of this.

I bet a few people will buy these and customize them with black top and shoe strings to look like penny's pe

da innersock is gonna look so dingy and gross too.

da only thing im expecting is someone to take a donor pair of beat royals and transplant da durabuck eyestays and innersock into

da body of this.

the upper off a pair of royals would be crazy ... stealths too

They just need to make a Cool Grey colorway. That's all I ask for. Imma still buy these, though.

Ahhh, if only I was a customizer, these would be a great canvas to make something iLL. 
glasses.gif

i want a pair.

i wonder if you could dye the upper, tongue, and sock liner black? i know the sole can be done easily, but i know someone is going to do it. i just dont want to waste 220-250 on a pair of shoes then screw them up

I personally like these. Yea they'll yellow eventually but whatever. At least I know what to expect.

These won't get a chance to yellow with me. I'm gonna rock these till the wheels fall off then use em as hoop shoes or beaters. I'll style in em while they're icy tho 
grin.gif
  lol

Eastbay just tweeted they currently do not have these on their release calendar.  Possible to change.

Back
Top Bottom