Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

this guy the way he dresses and this picture is a perfect example of who's nike core audience is

at this point its not me and if you think about it is none of us on niketalk

the inner city is who nike sells out to not the internet sneaker nerd on a sneaker message board

this guy is the biggest billboard for nike more then 100 nike talkers taking a pic of the same shoe the in the same thread
you think if he would of wore this hoody

465388_060_A
and some black sweats he would have been straight
smile.gif

Last edited:
with all the camo he's wearing, he thinks he's invincible man 
laugh.gif

this guy the way he dresses and this picture is a perfect example of who's nike core audience is

at this point its not me and if you think about it is none of us on niketalk

the inner city is who nike sells out to not the internet sneaker nerd on a sneaker message board

this guy is the biggest billboard for nike more then 100 nike talkers taking a pic of the same shoe the in the same thread

Lol.. I thought these were going to be limited when info first dropped..

But I should have known better.. Nike caters to the hypebeast..

These are everywhere.. But they make Stealths super limited 
mean.gif

The question is:

what is the target audience?

Here on NT I have the impression that most people buy the shoes either for collecting or casual wear.

I for example buy pairs for collecting and further pairs for playing ball in, so I do not wear them on the street at all, honestly the weather where I live does not allow that!

The question is:

what is the target audience?

Here on NT I have the impression that most people buy the shoes either for collecting or casual wear.

I for example buy pairs for collecting and further pairs for playing ball in, so I do not wear them on the street at all, honestly the weather where I live does not allow that!

the people in the streets that get they info from 23iswack
when your in the street and you wearing a real rare shoe or a pair you have 2 3 4 weeks even months early and somesone comes over to you and says "when they come out " is nike target audience

i mean there are more people then ever that are up on release dates and kicks
look at all the new members on here

the people that find out a shoe is releasing 2 weeks before a pair is coming out is what nike is really looking for
i see this off niketalk all the time

Last edited:
Jersey gardens mall had none, going to try menlo, and some local mom and pop stores in plainfield if anyone in nj has a pair sz 12 and doesnt like then, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom