Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

JJ got a handful of sizes up... Went through the whole checkout process but these are not for me wanted to make sure before I post but it could still be a glitch. Good Luck

I haven't found One decent "camo" snapback to match these...I gave up on it. Just gonna rock the white/red/black Bulls or Falcons Joints...seriously dissapointed with the quality of Nike snapbacks...the penny one with the camo brim is a cool concept but the quality and fit is HORRIBLE. Anybody find anything worth buying?

These are still at my local FTA with multiple sizes. I guess the $10 increase made people not cop..IDK

JJ got a handful of sizes up... Went through the whole checkout process but these are not for me wanted to make sure before I post but it could still be a glitch. Good Luck

Thanks for the info. Hopefully i get a confirmation email soon.

Thanks again to bigkel23 for the heads up on the restock. Got my confirmation email

Last edited:
Good looking bro even though they dont have my size, 13 is the worse shoe sz ever its always the first to get sold out.........

props given even tho i dont need a pair.
lurkers gives no props
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 ah man, I was aware of the "death to lurkers" movement in the Royal thread but not here too...well sorry guys if lurkers took your pairs

Thanks for the info. Hopefully i get a confirmation email soon.

Thanks again to bigkel23 for the heads up on the restock. Got my confirmation email

No problem homie I wasn't going to post anything at first b/c of the lurkers but f* it. Who ever get em, get em... Congrats

Last edited:
what ppl wearing with these? and not that bobbyfresh or matching nike graphic T and snapback crap
It's all about your personal style b.

Personally, I'd go with 

a Grey/Black/White v-neck and jeans

a Grey/Black/White polo and jeans. 

If you want to throw in a fitted/snap back , just alternate within that same color group but don't match your shirt color to your fitted color.

It's always nice to top it off with a good looking watch. 

Last edited:
Jus Shooz in Wayne MI just posted on Facebook that they have sizes of the fighter jets....for all my Michigan heads!

Back
Top Bottom