Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

these still arent showing up on nike's releae calendar...i wonder why?
neither was the jordan 5's till about a day or two ago... they have been slow putting up releases on the calendar as of late.  i bet it shows up on their in the next couple of weeks

then enjoy and f the ppl laughin we all started somewhere. anyway if you got experience buying off of ndc/eastbay you should be able to get your pair and the only US place that I know of that released the galaxy online was jimmy jazz and that was all of like 10 -20 pairs. enjoy whatever foams u got they are :nthat:

When you say, "anyway if you got experience buying off of ndc/eastbay you should be able to get your pair" ... what exactly do you mean? ... In my experience it has all be luck if a pair was theri for me or not on the release date.

So is it official that these are indeed the All-Star releases? Because that's what Sneakernews is reporting. 

"There’s no doubt that the upcoming All-Star releases put out by Nike will be one of the more elusive cops of the entire year. The White Camo ‘Fighter Jets’, which are projected to be a part of the outer space-themed set of releases, will definitely be one of the must-haves of that entire set, and seeing Rajon Rondo with them during his recent games proves that these do in fact look amazing on-feet! The verdict is still regarding the Fighter Jets being a worthy follow-up to last year’s Galaxy and ParaNormans, but rest assured knowing that tonal colorways aren’t the only game in Foamposite town."

When you say, "anyway if you got experience buying off of ndc/eastbay you should be able to get your pair" ... what exactly do you mean? ... In my experience it has all be luck if a pair was theri for me or not on the release date.

Yeah - I'd like to hear his answer to that question too - this should be good.

why u laughing at me
because of your statement below

Im a grown man in my 30s. How the hell do i pull off these shoes? White t and black shorts? Ill ball in these but for casual wear I'm lost

This statement just sounded so concerning. You rock your sneakers as you please. But I'd suggest exactly what you already stated here. Simple, black, khaki or gray colored shorts, and a plain colored tee with minimal graphics on it ( if any). A solid colored v-neck would work as well.

Because the shoe is so busy, you dont need a shirt with alot of detail on it.

Im looking forward to coppin these. I might even buy a dog tag to go with them. :smokin

because of your statement below
This statement just sounded so concerning. You rock your sneakers as you please. But I'd suggest exactly what you already stated here. Simple, black, khaki or gray colored shorts, and a plain colored tee with minimal graphics on it ( if any). A solid colored v-neck would work as well.

Because the shoe is so busy, you dont need a shirt with alot of detail on it.

Im looking forward to coppin these. I might even buy a dog tag to go with them.
smokin.gif
nah B, you need the whole camo get up to rock these (camo t shirt, camo shorts/pants, army green face paint, etc)

edit: Desert Camo

Last edited:
Based on all the info about this All-Star game and the jersey...the Camo is the theme for it this year

I can't wait. Hopefully people sleep on this
Heres how I'm predicting it will go: 

Hypebeasts and resellers will buy these with the exception of some people who want the shoe. The people who want the shoe that get it at retail will be like 
nthat.gif
 and the people who slept on them will be like 
mean.gif
. People who won't cop will be forced to buy resale, resellers and hypebeasts will catch on and resale price will jump high just like the Galaxy Foamposites. 

Just my thoughts and opinion. I could be wrong though so if anyone thinks otherwise please jump in, I'm curious to what ya'll think. 

Regardless I'm copping, I'm feeling these. 

Idk why I don't see red on those though. 

Last edited:
Going to study aviation this summer, I'm not gonna be a fighter jet pilot, but this is as close as it could get.

Heres how I'm predicting it will go: 

Hypebeasts and resellers will buy these with the exception of some people who want the shoe. The people who want the shoe that get it at retail will be like 
nthat.gif

and the people who slept on them will be like 
mean.gif

. People who won't cop will be forced to buy resale, resellers and hypebeasts will catch on and resale price will jump high just like the Galaxy Foamposites. 

Just my thoughts and opinion. I could be wrong though so if anyone thinks otherwise please jump in, I'm curious to what ya'll think. 

Regardless I'm copping, I'm feeling these. 

View media item 221570

Idk why I don't see red on those though. 

I don't think resale prices will be too high for these, it is a GR after all, in theory should be ez cop

general release? definitely in now.
we'll see how the hype gets as RD gets closer

so happy to hear this...hope won't be another online fiasco like it was for the Bred 13 this past weekend
You couldnt cop the 13s? I passed on em so i didnt give any effort, but i thought they were easily accessible. I saw em in person and was disgusted

But anyway, i hope the foams are somewhat easy to cop. I copped the 11s with ease on NDC. Hopefully my luck still continues with these

I'm assuming since these are GR, they wont be twitter link only and be able to search on NDC for em?

Last edited:
retail $235 or $220?
when they first announced I was seeing 235 but now im seeing 220 rumors. was on the fence with these but the green army camo, even tho theyre pros,  just looks too nice to pass up so pass on these. i predict these will be easy cop with multiple restocks ala pink foams especially if they do 235. sure they'll sell out but for those who want em should be smooth sailing.

nah B, you need the whole camo get up to rock these (camo t shirt, camo shorts/pants, army green face paint, etc)

:lol:
I like my fits to be mild, not loud.
looks like nike is flip-flopping with the release date :smh:

double

but on a side note, i think nike sportswear needs to do a better job releasing clothing that coordinates with these kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom