Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Does the KC or RMK website sell them for retail on the day of release, or will they always be at this price level?

They will probably go up...

Eastbay will have these, so the numbers are definitely not the Galaxy numbers.

I think they will be like stealth numbers, which should be much more attainable.

Last edited:
@SwishPH We hope to get a shipment in for more Elite socks in Feb. As for the Camo Foams, we will be getting more in than the Pink Foams.

@SwishPH Both the Kobe 8 Pythons and the Camo Foams will be a general release. The Stealth Foams were a limited release. #Eastbay

@SwishPH We hope to get a shipment in for more Elite socks in Feb. As for the Camo Foams, we will be getting more in than the Pink Foams.

@SwishPH Both the Kobe 8 Pythons and the Camo Foams will be a general release. The Stealth Foams were a limited release. #Eastbay

means camo foams should be easy cop :D

@SwishPH Both the Kobe 8 Pythons and the Camo Foams will be a [COLOR=#red]general release[/COLOR]. The Stealth Foams were a limited release. #Eastbay
my favorite two words. :pimp:

Im a grown man in my 30s. How the hell do i pull off these shoes? White t and black shorts? Ill ball in these but for casual wear I'm lost

The foamposite galaxys werent even sold on Nike.com, but these are seeing a eastbay release, its obvious what kind of release this is going to be

But they're so comfortable
then enjoy and f the ppl laughin we all started somewhere. anyway if you got experience buying off of ndc/eastbay you should be able to get your pair and the only US place that I know of that released the galaxy online was jimmy jazz and that was all of like 10 -20 pairs. enjoy whatever foams u got they are
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom