Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

That jacket is right. Great fit.

I swore when I clicked on that link I thought it was going to be another full camo fatigue jacket. Lol
Thirded.You gotta wear em and break em in. Get em too big (pause) and they will rub the side of your toes when they break in.

Also, some of you mofos need to cut your toenails man. That's why your s**** don't fit right lol
I cant find this hoody anywhere

Any info on the matching Nike snap back for these? I can't find them in nyc.
A product# might be helpful. Thanks

I really want to know how many pictures he took of himself before he left his place dressed like that SMDH

Still thinking about copping a pair of these too...

Loving the pinks that I just got so maybe I'll bite the bullet and get a pair...

Sun's Foams next Saturday take priority though...

Theres alittle dab of cammo not the entire fit

465388_060_A

Last edited:
If anyone in NJ/ NYC area still looking the FootAction at Jersey Gardens Mall has a few of em.

Just thought I'd ask this in a Foam thread.

Does anyone know how long Foam laces are (I'm a size 10 if that matters).

City Gear in Huntsville, AL still has pairs, not sure what sizes.  Said they got sent what other stores didn't sell, since they did so good on the release.  Kinda hurts my feelings since I lined up. 

View media item 285400
this guy the way he dresses and this picture is a perfect example of who's nike core audience is

at this point its not me and if you think about it is none of us on niketalk

the inner city is who nike sells out to not the internet sneaker nerd on a sneaker message board

this guy is the biggest billboard for nike more then 100 nike talkers taking a pic of the same shoe the in the same thread

Back
Top Bottom