NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Difference in size and fit between a 10.5 and a 10?
I have the obsidians in a 10.5 and they fit wonderfully, although with maybe an inch to spare in length. I was wondering if i can get away with going down to a 10 since I found a great deal on a next pair. I'd say I have narrow to normal width feet. Any help?

Difference in size and fit between a 10.5 and a 10?

I have the obsidians in a 10.5 and they fit wonderfully, although with maybe an inch to spare in length. I was wondering if i can get away with going down to a 10 since I found a great deal on a next pair. I'd say I have narrow to normal width feet. Any help?

I have more narrow feet and went half size down from my regular nike size with no regrets. For reference, i wear an 11 in flyknits/airmax's and 10.5 in the inneva stadium grey (apparently the newer models fit slightly different).

I have more narrow feet and went half size down from my regular nike size with no regrets. For reference, i wear an 11 in flyknits/airmax's and 10.5 in the inneva stadium grey (apparently the newer models fit slightly different).
Thanks for the response. I wear a 10 in roshes, so I'm assuming a 10 in innevas will be the same. I'll pull the trigger this week. 

any sales surface on the lodens?

been tryna wait it out but I haven't seen em budge from retail...

Back
Top Bottom