Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Did they have a sz 9? I need a 9! From Houston tx, trying to rep for the Texans!

Good looking on the info Nike, repped. I'm going to call tomorrow, maybe I might get lucky and they will say yes :lol:.~

do these fit true to size? I'm a 9 in most jordans, but in free runs I have a 9.5

And can you expect wet socks when it rains? what material is the upper made of

sorry probably can skim through and find answers to these but thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance

do these fit true to size? I'm a 9 in most jordans, but in free runs I have a 9.5

And can you expect wet socks when it rains? what material is the upper made of

sorry probably can skim through and find answers to these but thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance
IMO they run big for they they were a 1/2 size big.

I'm sure you'd get wet socks, they're not waterproof, material is hard to explain, its not really leather so its something synthetic.

called did the stock locate put it up and they wouldn't ship or sell :frown: probably because they just released idk

IMO they run big for they they were a 1/2 size big.

I'm sure you'd get wet socks, they're not waterproof, material is hard to explain, its not really leather so its something synthetic.
really run big, so in your opinion you recommend half a size down 

yeah trying to find out more info about the upper.its starting to get into winter where i live and no shops round me stock them. I wont like run in the rain or jump in a pool, just want to know if under light rain or little puddles will my feet stay dry

I own two pairs and IMO they are TTS - I wear a 10 in the free runs and the same size in the trainers fits me great.

Go tts...I think these run a little small. My right foot is a 15.5, my left a 15. So I typically wear a 16 and just got used to the extra room in the toe. These are just right for me, no extra room in toe area.

The materials are mostly mesh with what I think is hyper fuse in the toe and leather overlay on the side.

Just talked to a Champs Customer service & they cannot provide any type of update. They have no clue when they are getting the backordered pairs in.

Just talked to a Champs Customer service & they cannot provide any type of update. They have no clue when they are getting the backordered pairs in.
That is pretty much the story I think they told me it will ship by the 21st at the latest.  

yeah I just got off the phone with Champs. First they told me that they were not getting them in now and were going to refund my money. Then after he put me on hold to make sure the refund went through, he came back on to say that they were actually coming in, and to check back in the next few days. SMH... wish I would've been quick enough to order from Nike.Com.

For people that are into the N7 CW

The Nike Free Trainer 5.0 N7 is available now for $59.99
Info via @solespenc and SneakerSteal
Pleasant Prairie
1 (262) 857-7333
(584779-447)
$59.97

~

I picked up the UNC/Grey pair today, finally (let's just say FNL had some issues at the store level - I was in a store that said they didn't have my size, only for me to go home and order the 10 online an hour later, and be told to pick it up at the exact same store from their stock; not shipped.)

I like them.

Back
Top Bottom