Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I think resellers do play some role in it though. I don’t think it’s obvious that production numbers on the cuts were any lower than the runs, the cuts just had way more demand. The cuts on court performance and the fact that they’re filling in the gap that Kobe’s left behind made demand shoot way up. And wherever the demand goes, resellers flock there too.
absolutely true. I swear saw those recently release Cut colorway like the one yesterday being sold by a reseller a month before Nike did. point is, Nike sell by bulks to resellers before they drop to shops that sell to us consumers by the piece. it is no different from what gpu manufacturers are doing by selling their gpus to miners and putting aside retail.

Tobias Harris

1642217437199.png

First miss, but even then they still aren't that bad.

1642217747352.png

PJ Tucker

The more I see, the more I get optimistic about Nike By You.:emoji_fingers_crossed:
Would be a huge hit… they can’t even produce a GR, can they handle NBY? Seems like no chance but then again, since they’re made to order, why not? Could always throw a wild long estimated arrival date on the front side to cover their butt

Would be a huge hit… they can’t even produce a GR, can they handle NBY? Seems like no chance but then again, since they’re made to order, why not? Could always throw a wild long estimated arrival date on the front side to cover their butt
We'd get our pair in 5 months later after we forgot we even order it. But I wouldn't mind because at least it'll be spring/summer and we can hoop lol

Reasons why they wouldn’t do nikeid:

-Too much tech, could be very costly
-have 3 GT lines. If they do it with one, they theoretically would do all. Don’t see them doing all 3 options. And dont see them doing just one.
-nby would kill demand on general releases, thus GRs won’t sell out like they have been.

-have 3 GT lines. If they do it with one, they theoretically would do all. Don’t see them doing all 3 options. And dont see them doing just one.
-nby would kill demand on general releases, thus GRs won’t sell out like they have been.
Hmm. I disagree with all those points

first reason, not true. the had done that with other shoes with good tech. also, with today's production capability, it is nothing and quite simple to do now.
second reason, could be but not necessarily.
third reason, that is not accurate, Nike continued to sell both GR and custom releases of Lebrons, PG, etc...

So what's the deal with this line (sorry I'm just catching up)? It's essentially a limited release so far judging by this thread's tone? I'm in europe and wondering what my chances of securing a pair of the 'jumps' are going to be.

this is crazy...my first reaction first time seeing these shoes was ..."damn these are like kobes!".
glad to see im not alone!

definitely like kobe's on roids.

What’s the price on the cuts? 170?

I think if they did ID and had them prices at $220-$230…:I would order a bunch of pairs. Give me a 6-8 week turn around, I don’t care. Just let me ID them with 25 plus colour options.

This low cut shoe has Kobe’s DNA written all
Over it. I love playing in them….the Jumps have been just as good if not better for my play style.

At least I can custom some pairs on 2K shoe creator lol. I recreated the amethyst pair for my MP the day I got them IRL.
Back in the day we had everything from the Kyrie 1s to Kobe 9 Elite Lows and LeBron 12s on ID and some of those went for almost 300 bucks. As a consumer I liked having the variety of options but Nike probably realized not a lot of people were willing to pay that much.

Back
Top Bottom