Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

They’re not a bad shoe by any means it’s just the 1s we’re amazing. Biggest drawbacks to me were feeling higher off the ground and lockdown. But maybe those both improve as I wear them more.

The one thing they did improve on compared to the 1s was getting rid of the plastic along the pinky toe that chewed mine up when I was breaking them in.
I only wish that they used the same materials on the Cuts for the Runs and Jumps. those shoes were good but suffered greatly with non-premium materials.

Textured / sticky insole on the 1 was on purpose though… to keep your foot secured in there. It’s just a bit annoying to put em on cuz it grabs your sock.
It feels like your foot is 1 with the shoe when you get the lacing done right …it’s like zero give if you make a move, feels like it’s perfectly molded to your socks and foot . Kind of a custom feel in my experience. Exactly like what others have said it’s snappy when you make a move because your foot is not moving at all inside the footbed and it’s like you really feel one with the ground when crossing someone , cutting or just in general moving around the court trying to get open.

I loose my pair up all the way down to the 3rd lace hole when putting them on and never had a problem afterwards.
it's not about that. I did that but certain socks just don't go well with like a thick ribbed socks. don't have much issue with a thin basic socks but thick ones felt having some annoying crumples under foot.

it's not about that. I did that but certain socks just don't go well with like a thick ribbed socks. don't have much issue with a thin basic socks but thick ones felt having some annoying crumples under foot.
Try these, it’s what I use and what works for me. It’s not Nike elite but works better on the gt cut 1 in my experience. I actually like them more than any socks for balling as of now.

Attachments

• 07F09DA6-E720-432A-AADE-FB979F54AC48.png
    07F09DA6-E720-432A-AADE-FB979F54AC48.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Tried on the GT Cut 2’s today… I think it was in here someone mentioned it but feels like the toebox is shaped at an angle while my foot was sitting straight. Just seemed a little off, but the cushioning was nice and and felt really solid.

Sitting at my local DSG for $110ish need em to drop a little lower and then I think I’ll pull the trigger

Try these, it’s what I use and what works for me. It’s not Nike elite but works better on the gt cut 1 in my experience. I actually like them more than any socks for balling as of now.
thanks. I'll buy those. I'm due for new socks anyways. getting rid of my older cushioned socks.

How is it like the invincible run? IR has a big stack of zoomx foam, this has react and zoom air.

How is it like the invincible run? IR has a big stack of zoomx foam, this has react and zoom air.
I was referring to the shape of the midsole like how the topline wraps down to the heel. I'm well aware that these have different tech specs.

Attachments

• Nike-ZoomX-Invincible-Run-Flyknit-3-1-1.jpeg
    Nike-ZoomX-Invincible-Run-Flyknit-3-1-1.jpeg
    378.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Nike-ZoomX-Invincible-Run-Flyknit-3-13-1.jpeg
    Nike-ZoomX-Invincible-Run-Flyknit-3-13-1.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 1,104
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom