Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Got tired of playing the clicking game. Went to my local FTL and copped. After getting these I'm cool with sleeping on the rest of the allstar pack.

Are they true to size?

They are to me but I have narrow flat feet. I almost feel like I could have gone up a half size but there would have been a lot of dead space. The length is good but the narrow pointy toe box makes it where your feet almost can't get to the end. Plus I wear a 12 so there was no 12.5.

They are to me but I have narrow flat feet. I almost feel like I could have gone up a half size but there would have been a lot of dead space. The length is good but the narrow pointy toe box makes it where your feet almost can't get to the end. Plus I wear a 12 so there was no 12.5.

Do they have that sort of plasticy molded one-piece feel like the kd6s do?

Do they have that sort of plasticy molded one-piece feel like the kd6s do?

It's weird. It's not plasticy but it does that fold thing the kd6 does. I had on a pair of lunareclipse when I tried them on. The material was like a harder version of those.

If you have a store that carries them and can get there, that's probably your best bet IMO.
I'll probably try Foot Locker in a bit, the store down here doesn't get a lot of releases though. I mostly have a $100 Nike gift card I want to use on these though!!

I was fortunate and checked out manually.  Apparently it was luck. I got the olive Frags

i dont understand how the whole FSR from 4 to 15 is sold out instantly.. i really dont fckin get it

Anyone that went to the store go .5 size up? Or did y'all stay TTS? 

I tried on a pair in my usual size 9 but ended up going up .5. I have some what wider feet and probably could have went TTS but the 9.5 felt a little better.
It felt good to be able to actually try on a shoe choose lol.

Also material wise the shoe is very well put together imo. Aside from the sideways lacing system I wouldn't really compare them to the KD 6 that much. The shoe has more of a quality layered mesh feel to them instead of a plastic feel like the KD 6. The tongue also has padding inside instead of just being thin. The JH logo also has a hologram like look to it along with the swoosh. Again quality feels really nice on the Hyperchase, especially for $120.

I hope this has been helpful. Any more questions or pic request just hit me up.

if my life depended on copping a Frag release I would just commit hara-kiri to get the pain over with quickly.

Back
Top Bottom