Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Joined Sep 28, 2016
It says Nike ATL is getting them but I'm assuming this is the release itself lol, no appointments or anything?

Joined Nov 19, 2015
Double L

People with 6 or 120 entries, you just have a ton of accounts. I'd just be worried I'd get a W and have them deny it due to some account issue. Oh well. I know I could buy from a reseller, and just cover the shoe + tax + about 400-500 for a flight, but there is just something I don't like about paying a reseller.

Joined Oct 15, 2010
Finally hit!!! 2 LA entries with L's then signed up my sister and bro in Law in Vegas and she hit on the black pair, man im stoked. Now if it was only a size 14. Anyone know if size 14 was available on other markets for this raffle?

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Double L

People with 6 or 120 entries, you just have a ton of accounts. I'd just be worried I'd get a W and have them deny it due to some account issue. Oh well. I know I could buy from a reseller, and just cover the shoe + tax + about 400-500 for a flight, but there is just something I don't like about paying a reseller.
I only put in 1 entry per colorway.

Joined Nov 19, 2015
Looks like the asks for 10.5 are about 1600 on Stockx, just too much. Crazy. Congrats on those who got a W, hope you wear them.

Joined Jun 24, 2015
Congrats to the people who won. Do people think Nike is rolling out with more production numbers or held out enough to accumulate a bigger stock? Seems like a lot of people "winning" now (no offense to the winners). Or are the production/quantities STILL as limited as other may argue? Any thoughts? 

Joined Mar 27, 2017
Congrats to the people who won. Do people think Nike is rolling out with more production numbers or held out enough to accumulate a bigger stock? Seems like a lot of people "winning" now (no offense to the winners). Or are the production/quantities STILL as limited as other may argue? Any thoughts? 
The initial price is high. The hype of this versus KAWS isn't as high. I'd say they are definitely limited still.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now