Nike Hyperdunk 2011

on a side note... I got a pair of DS Lithuania & China 2008 Hyperdunks for a COMBINED $180... Can we get a confirmed date on the Blake Galaxy's tho?

Not pleased with the ankle support. on the 2011. Cushioning isnt too bad....tried on the 2012 yesterday.....Im excited about those My initial thoughts are these are an upgrade.

JS"

^^ No idea they were suppose to come out the day of the yeezys but they got pushed back but to what date I have no idea

Just got of the phone with House of hoops in Harllem and it's offical they will be releasing the blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks this SATURDAY JUNE 23RD!!!!!

Originally Posted by Joulze

Just got of the phone with House of hoops in Harllem and it's offical they will be releasing the blake Griffin Galaxy Hyperdunks this SATURDAY JUNE 23RD!!!!!
Nobody else seems to know anything about them. It's a shame, i'll be traveling on RD. Was really pissed when they moved them from the yeezy rd, I figured it would be an easy cop during all that madness. I called Nike today and they said NDC didn't have them listed....

Yeah I called NDC and they told me the same thing but when I called House Of hoops they they told me they will be releasing on Saturday which still doesn't really help me much because I don't have any House Of Hoops near me, so I'm still waitng for NDC to say they'll be releasing them on the website also. But if anybody up here lives near a House Of Hoops and confirm for yourself also you don't have to take my word for it...

^^^Thanks for all the info. I called HOH in Miami yesterday and they said they dont have any info on that yet 
laugh.gif
Same @+*+% that came up to the line for the South Beach's saying to the dude who started the list, "Why are you telling people we have 200+ pairs? (*****y as !#*+ too)" Next morning came n they had 200+ pairs of South Beach 9's 
roll.gif
The employees at that HOH are straight @+*+% made.

Yeah this release is becoming real stupid! So ilike I said before I called to HOH in Harlem yesterday morning and a female picked up the phone. So I asked her if they were getting the Blake Griffin Galaxy on Saturday, then she told me to hold on and I heard her ask her Manager in the background and she came back to the phone and said "yes they will have them" So I tweeted Footlocker unlocked to see if they was coming out on footlocker online too and then they hit me with that we don't have any information blah blah blah. So I tweeted them back what they said at HOH in Harlem then they just tweeted me back this morning they will not have them on Saturday and they have no release information? Thiis release is so confusing to me and I don't really get all the secracy

^I Called Over To A Couple HOH's In The MidWest And NONE Of Them Had Any Information For This Shoe Being Released This Weekend..... Both Spots Told Me To Call Back Later In The Week
grin.gif

I checked the manifest at all three HOH out here and none of them had the BG scheduled to release saturday.... I DONT THINK THESE ARE COMING OUT.. 

^^^ The shoes are coming out they just like the 10.0 ASG Hyperdunks came out in august of last year they just haven't released a solid release date yet, that's why when people have been calling house of hoops they've either will say they're getting them or call back in the week. the sample pair are the ones not being released

I called the HOH in my area and the manager said these would be shipped directly to him from Nike, so they have no idea if they are coming in or not ...

He also said theyre will be no RSVP nor Raffle nor Wrist Bands for these, because a lot of people don't know about them and he thinks they are gonna sit on the shelfs ...

^^ Not me. I'm ready to get this release over with plus I don't want it to interfere with any of the other shoe release I plan on copping this summer

Originally Posted by Joulze

^^ Not me. I'm ready to get this release over with plus I don't want it to interfere with any of the other shoe release I plan on copping this summer
THIS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Eastbay Rep...... whats up???
If you are wondering if we will be carrying the Galaxy colorway, we do not have any information on them yet.  If something comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by comacoma33

I called the HOH in my area and the manager said these would be shipped directly to him from Nike, so they have no idea if they are coming in or not ...

He also said theyre will be no RSVP nor Raffle nor Wrist Bands for these, because a lot of people don't know about them and he thinks they are gonna sit on the shelfs ...

I have a big feeling these won't catch much money for resell. I'm thinking this might be the flop of the year lol

Back
Top Bottom