Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

still no pics of Brooklyn's??
i wonder if those and the harlem hyperfuses  are going to eventually sell at hoh's or ndc like the borough hyperdunks.  It seems like nike is pushing the hyperdunk more and the hyperfuse is going more the exclusive route.

just looked at my westbrooks and saw that they made less of them than the Blake Griffin Hyperdunks so I guess they are going the more exclusive route with the hyperfuses

just looked at my westbrooks and saw that they made less of them than the Blake Griffin Hyperdunks so I guess they are going the more exclusive route with the hyperfuses

I NEED these.. Any chance I can still cop 
nerd.gif

fbbbb_nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2011-harlem-01.jpg

I have to say, these have really grown on me since I first saw them, now I'm considering copping them to play in

I have to say, these have really grown on me since I first saw them, now I'm considering copping them to play in

Pics of the brooklyns for the people asking. They look so dope in person I don't want to wear them outside but that's why I got them. They say sample on the inside tag if anyone was wondering. I may put up a size 12.5 on ebay soon; these are my 12's that aren't for sale. I also have a team nyc 13.5 box back at my house that I'm for sure selling soon. Lmk if you can't see these pictures or want more.

IMG_6232 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6228 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6226 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6225 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6222 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6221 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6220 by hodrick., on Flickr

Pics of the brooklyns for the people asking. They look so dope in person I don't want to wear them outside but that's why I got them. They say sample on the inside tag if anyone was wondering. I may put up a size 12.5 on ebay soon; these are my 12's that aren't for sale. I also have a team nyc 13.5 box back at my house that I'm for sure selling soon. Lmk if you can't see these pictures or want more.

IMG_6232 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6228 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6226 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6225 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6222 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6221 by hodrick., on Flickr

IMG_6220 by hodrick., on Flickr

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Now if these drop in a navy or black version....

the ****'s sporting goods by me actually has this shoe with this color blocking in both black with white and navy/white.

Yea, I stand corrected. I went to +*%#% yesterday and saw the these and the navy ones. Not feeling the white toungue, or the colorways in general. I think I like my 2010's better. haven't played a real game in 2011's yet, just shot around. The 2010 just feel less "stiff" IMO

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Now if these drop in a navy or black version....

the ****'s sporting goods by me actually has this shoe with this color blocking in both black with white and navy/white.

Yea, I stand corrected. I went to +*%#% yesterday and saw the these and the navy ones. Not feeling the white toungue, or the colorways in general. I think I like my 2010's better. haven't played a real game in 2011's yet, just shot around. The 2010 just feel less "stiff" IMO

Wearin my NYC joints today..just gonna go to the mall in them..very nice pack that was released..good looks Dean
pimp.gif

Wearin my NYC joints today..just gonna go to the mall in them..very nice pack that was released..good looks Dean
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom