Nike KD 15

So far my thoughts:

For me I feel I could maybe go down to a 10.5 from my usually 11 that I’ve been wearing in the Kd 12-14.

Comfort seems fantastic, very similiar to the 14. Materials I actually prefer on the 15, the plastic cage on the sides seem like great support additions.

Overall I feel the 15s are a slight upgrade performance wise and a pretty big leap look wise. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. The cushlon/zoom strobel set up is something to behold. Looking forward to playing in them this weekend!!

Screenshot_20220601-133627_Nike.jpg

I enjoy his videos. Info you aren’t getting with others who are all saying the same **** and especially that he isn’t trying to hock trash clothing or some **** in his videos the way these other guys do...yet.
Yeah that was a good video, I’ll be interested in his thoughts on future performance hoop models I’m looking to play in. At this point the shoe tube game is over saturated with pointless videos going over specs. It’s kind of a race to be the first to post. It doesn’t seem like anyone is really putting hoop shoes to the test, like really hoopin in em for a while and giving reviews. It’s a lot of “first impressions”, fit, maybe 2 sessions if you’re lucky.

Yeah that was a good video, I’ll be interested in his thoughts on future performance hoop models I’m looking to play in. At this point the shoe tube game is over saturated with pointless videos going over specs. It’s kind of a race to be the first to post. It doesn’t seem like anyone is really putting hoop shoes to the test, like really hoopin in em for a while and giving reviews. It’s a lot of “first impressions”, fit, maybe 2 sessions if you’re lucky.

Him pointing out the Achilles part of the shoe was cool. From that info you truly get the shoe was built for Kd and his injury. Don’t feel like any other sig is actually built around the player anymore. Kyrie flat out said he’s not involved and Lebron clearly isn’t cause he barely wears the current stuff.

Him pointing out the Achilles part of the shoe was cool. From that info you truly get the shoe was built for Kd and his injury. Don’t feel like any other sig is actually built around the player anymore. Kyrie flat out said he’s not involved and Lebron clearly isn’t cause he barely wears the current stuff.
Yeah that has me intrigued… I literally just tried on my 36 lows that came in last night. Some nt’ers commented they feel a heel slippage, I can tell too, but will wait til I crank them tight and play in them. But that heel cut out is interesting on the kd15

I only watch the FootDoctor content now if I watch any reviews, at all. Totally agree that reviews should come after extensive wearing of the shoes - those 1st impression videos are garbage

He has the crown already. Night wing gonna night wing and Sean Go is another one I like.

Foot doctor dude The man dives deep. It helps that he’s a foot doctor and acknowledges that he’s not a ball player but he plays in them regardless. He’s been dead on about a lot of the product he’s reviewed.

Only gripe that I had with him was when he reviewed a pair of Mambacitas, he mistakenly assumed an OG pair he cut up were Protros. Nothing big or anything cuz he’d be a fool to gut out a pair of Mambacitas :lol: .

I like his breakdowns overall.

He has the crown already. Night wing gonna night wing and Sean Go is another one I like.

Foot doctor dude The man dives deep. It helps that he’s a foot doctor and acknowledges that he’s not a ball player but he plays in them regardless. He’s been dead on about a lot of the product he’s reviewed.
It’s been beaten to death but I take NW for what he is, I appreciate his knowledge and passion but buddy is very small, aging (prob younger than me though lol) not athletic, can’t hoop. Sean Go doesn’t do performance reviews that I know of, he has great photography and the shoe reviews I’ve seen are straight, mostly just speaking on what we can obviously see. Problem with him for me is he is dryer than the Sahara.

The first Foot Doctor review I saw was on the GT Cut… I checked out his channel then and it seemed pretty bare. I thought it was a one off video where he wanted to speak on drop in midsoles for basketball. But I guess he’s coming for that crown

:rofl:

“It’s been beaten to death but I take NW for what he is, I appreciate his knowledge and passion but buddy is very small, aging (prob younger than me though lol) not athletic, can’t hoop.”

People on this train looking at me crazy now.

What do you guys think will be the better overall shoe between the KD 15s and the Kawhi 2's?

Yep!

Still rockin my Og pair. They’ve held up hide. The only thing is the lenticular doesn’t lenticular no more like that.

What do you guys think will be the better overall shoe between the KD 15s and the Kawhi 2's?

If you're a wide-footer like me, the 15s perhaps. Because the 2s are not wide foot friendly at all. I got 2 different colorways (the money one and the ocean one) and both had to go back because half my midfoot was just sitting over the side of the shoe. Felt like I was stepping on a piece of tupperware. Hopefully the 15s are doable. I have 1 pair of the 14s I've played in a couple times. Not my fav shoe to hoop in but at least it was doable. 2s weren't even something I could actually put on my feet, much less ball in.

Back
Top Bottom