• .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

I have kobe 9 in 5,5 size (it's a little too big). My kobe 9 doesn't have extra insole (like adults size), because it's GS size.  

How fits me KD 9? I have flat and narrow feet. Maybe should i to buy half size down?

Remember it's GS

Last edited:
nah, dont give up on em... if the bag pops, just file a claim with Nike

It is strange that so many air bags are popping though, wonder if its the articulation aspect or is it because of the cutouts in the front and heel that allow you to "feel" the zoom more 

is it only certain colorways this happens to?

^agreed...im not too worried about bag popping yet, and if it happens, id get my money back. I want the gold medals but im more concerned about weak traction....in which id return em too lol

It is strange that so many air bags are popping though, wonder if its the articulation aspect or is it because of the cutouts in the front and heel that allow you to "feel" the zoom more 

Havent given up on them just cautious. Im hoping they fix whatever the issue is. Id hate to get a pair that fails and the colorway is no longer available.

Havent given up on them just cautious. Im hoping they fix whatever the issue is. Id hate to get a pair that fails and the colorway is no longer available.
That's what happened to my Jordan XX8 Christmas colorway.  All they could do was offer a voucher for the MSRP of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom