Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that looks a lot different than the renderings.

Def going in on these.

That white front will be a double up. I can't believe KD isn't hooping in these yet. 

the only issue i have with these are the possibility of my foot slipping out the shoe so easily based on how its like a sleeve.. if thats the case id be really pissed...

this is the most anticipated shoe in a while for me

Last edited:
the only issue i have with these are the possibility of my foot slipping out the shoe so easily based on how its like a sleeve.. if thats the case id be really pissed...

Half size down

I wonder if we're going to get the closest ever to true flyknit on a basketball shoe. 

Its been discussed for a while in the Kobe threads. I think the TPU backing is necesarry since if it was a true flyknit, I would think it would rip easily with all the violent cutting that happens in basketball.

come on, they arnt slippers :lol:. I dont think Nike will be making basketball shoes that would end up just slipping off of your feet when tied the right way.

Pass on the white/black pair.

But I def agree with Grizz. In for a couple pairs too 
smokin.gif

If theyre anything like the hyperrev 2015 in the heel then they wont be slippin off. Those had a nice gel padding that cupped the heel n held it in the shoe

Half size down

What .. no especially if ur hoopin in em. Unless theyre just that big on u sizing down will do nothing but cram ur toes and end up hurting

Last edited:
That 2 tone style is not a good look, hope that's not what a lot of colorways gonna be like

Its been discussed for a while in the Kobe threads. I think the TPU backing is necesarry since if it was a true flyknit, I would think it would rip easily with all the violent cutting that happens in basketball.
come on, they arnt slippers
laugh.gif
. I dont think Nike will be making basketball shoes that would end up just slipping off of your feet when tied the right way.
true but i wear all of my shoes with my laces out freely... but then again im just a pessimistic guy so i doubt this would happen

Love flyknit on just about anything, but i dont know about these, maybe i just need to see them on foot, and in a different colorway

true but i wear all of my shoes with my laces out freely... but then again im just a pessimistic guy so i doubt this would happen

This isn't true Nike is just lazy, we have had prime knit on adidas basketball shoes and them tearing hasn't been a issue, it Can be done, just don't seem to be a priority for Nike at all

Ima cop a pair ..ID most likely..................But...ima pause and wait for all the reviews first this time around..and not repeat the same mistake i made with the KD8s. Out of all the KDs ..the 4s and the 8s felt the worse to hoop in. Casual..they were fine thou

If the flyknit is like the Kobe XI's... help my wallet. :\

Back
Top Bottom