Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Honestly, these look like they should be in Famous Footwear stores or sumthin....II's are waaaay better

Yeah, these are pretty Kobe-fied... not looking good for us anti-low ballers, haha.

I tend to like plain looking shoes that offer solid performance on the court, so I will take a closer look at these when they come out. If these shoes offer good performance and value, individuals who simply want a good basketball shoe will buy them.  

definitely this doesn't look as good as other shoes, nor does it have many bells and whistles ...
but KD wants his sig to be 'affordable'. This is probably the best Nike can bring to the table
frown.gif

we're gonna see alot of people backtracking on what they say IF these play anything like the zoom brave

Come on Nike, you guys can do better than that. Does KD have to make his shoes $150+ for you guys to give him something dope? smh

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I did a total 180 on these when I saw the photo on TSG.com
http://theshoegame.com/articles/tsg-6-oclock-footwear-news-51210.html

That looks to be of great detail, material etc.... yet catalog photos from nike make almost everything look like crap.
To me this looks like a computer rendering, note the Kobe V outrigger and its upward "V"-like cut toward the leather upper. On the catalog pics it is very different and the outrigger is flat.

w8uk3d.jpg

See here the black outsole is assymetrical with the white upper

nike-kd-iii-3.jpg

In this pic the outrigger scoots upward.

I hope I'm wrong and that is a photo of a sample, but to me it looks like an artist rendering, love the logo on the tongue with the hole.
pimp.gif

After sleeping on KD1s, the KD2 fail by Nike, all I can say is, please let there be a Montrose Christian edition of the KD3... I don't want a green TB version of the shoe, I would like a green suede with an icy sole and patent accents.

Back
Top Bottom