NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

These things are already dropping. Most SNKRS pairs aren't even in hand and now China just got their release. C'mon, these are clearly gonna come down. It's not a super wearable color and Christmas is over

that's what I said last week. Grinch are iconic to Kobe fans but casual sneaker fans don't care enough about them to drop $400+. They're cool during Christmas because you can wear them as a "theme" fit But once that novelty is gone people are selling. Wouldn't be surprised if we see people selling worn once pairs for like $250

Seeing the reports of Kobe planning to leave Nike cause he was disappointed with the sales of his line kinda makes sense.

Growing up outside of Boston I never saw Kobe hit retailers over here, my first pair of Kobe’s where Del Sol 6’s and I only got em as a Christmas gift cause I was visiting pops in North Carolina

Nike really has under produced the sneakers of a Top 5 Basketball player :smh:

I’m waiting on good prices for Bruce Lee’s.
Upset at myself.... could've gotten 2 pairs of BL for 240 and 250 a week after release but I wanted both OG and ALT and once I got my OG for 240 my eyes were only on the ALTs. Now folks dont want to budge on there prices even with proposing a meet up. One person has for 300 and said she can only go down to 290.. ahhh

Seeing the reports of Kobe planning to leave Nike cause he was disappointed with the sales of his line kinda makes sense.

Growing up outside of Boston I never saw Kobe hit retailers over here, my first pair of Kobe’s where Del Sol 6’s and I only got em as a Christmas gift cause I was visiting pops in North Carolina

Nike really has under produced the sneakers of a Top 5 Basketball player :smh:
Not only that, but they made barely any Kobe merch at all during the run of AD’s. It was clear Nike wasn’t fully committed to his line anymore post 11’s.

I feel like nike actually showed kobe's line a lot of love. Plenty of packs and special colorways. If anything, it was just Nike basketball in general that was on a big decline and that goes for any of the signature athlete. Even limiting kobes and other player's line wasn't enough to revive nike basketball hype. Bringing back Protros before Kobe passed is another step towards showing his line some commitment. Unless Kobe specifically wanted the newest tech and innovation on his future nikes that most people weren't even going to buy any more because he wasn't playing in them.

A lot of mishandling at the end. Started by ending the numbers and using ad X blah blah. Also seemed like they were just using Kobe’s name to try new tech and then use it on another model. Example being the 360s sole being used on the converses after. Idk who is to blame but they didn’t have a grasp on his line. Def died off alot once he retired. Protros were the only thing going for him and 2 shoes in they ****ed that up by removing tech and lieing about it.

20201229_153318.jpg

Retail Gang, size 12 gang, these things are beautiful, those sayin the price will keep droppin are misinformed you wont pay less than $400 hell even GS sizes are goin for $400 and $500

Not trying manual was the best decision i could have ever made
Who gives a...... j/k man good pickup 😂

A lot of mishandling at the end. Started by ending the numbers and using ad X blah blah. Also seemed like they were just using Kobe’s name to try new tech and then use it on another model. Example being the 360s sole being used on the converses after. Idk who is to blame but they didn’t have a grasp on his line. Def died off alot once he retired. Protros were the only thing going for him and 2 shoes in they ****ed that up by removing tech and lieing about it.

Remove tech and now limiting release.

just create a nike for you page and let these come in BTO. Kills resellers immediately and everyone eats even if they gotta wait a few extra weeks.

After the XI, his line really blew. I really loved the XI too, especially the Fade to Black XI he ended his career in. After that, Nike didn’t do him justice. One shoe looked like gauze.

Even seeing the handling of the protros low numbers being produced to all that other jazz happening with the line.

Nike really fumbled his line and it’s crazy to say that with a top 3 basketball player of all time. The fact Vanessa Bryant tryna solve the issues within the line is a damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom