NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I'd like to see these get the retro treatment too...

sj68uxo1hohutzinhhmv.jpg

I still want them to release the 5s that we’re scheduled to release this year.
I still want those as well. That lakers pair was really nice.
Assuming this news is real and Nike/Vanessa etc have sorted out the business side, I can't imagine the Vs already produced and previously planned for release won't do so this year. If they do, and depending on when they do, the question might be, what other colorways were planned that got scrapped due to the delay in all of this? I have a hard time believing all that was planned were the Chaos, fake Big Stages, LAs, and those alternate Bruce Lees. But hey, if they could get the releases going again shortly, there's still seven months left in the year.

I might legit skip on the shoes of this year and just wait on the 6s. Can’t believe they dropping the Grinches again. They must be had.

My Grinch’s are still in great condition but of course I will be going for another pair. I remember getting them off ndc and couldn’t believe I got through. That’s when bots really started to take over releases.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I never understood the hoopla over the grinches. I passed on the OG, will do so again. 🤷‍♂️

I am curious to see what "protro upgrades" these will have.

Would love a couple pairs of grinches. One to rock casually, one to stock, maybe one to hoop in. Nike definitely needs to mass produce em and not mess with em. Don't need a two face concoction like on the big stages.

I’m 50/50 on the Kay yows. Gonna have to go for them cause there won’t be a chance to decide later. Bots will end up making the decision for me anyways 🤦🏼‍♂️

would love the grinch's as i never had the original.

will likely be impossible to get though.

Back
Top Bottom