NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

CANNOT WAIT!! Hope Nike goes all out on the 6 in massive quantities. Heck enough for them to sit for a few weeks. Let everyone and their unborn children get a pair of every 6 that drops.

If Nike decides to retro Lebron 8’s next year too, I’m in trouble. Kobe 6’s and Lebron 8’s are my favorites to hoop in (more like shooting around these days LMAO) but these 6’s maaaaaaaan

Last edited:
Looks as though Nike will do right by the VIs. :smokin :smokin

Funny story regarding the grinches. Back when they released, I had been doing test runs on NDC all day. The product I used for the test runs were the product(red) laces. After getting some practice in throughout the day, I was ready for the drop.

Midnight hits and the link goes live. I did what I had practiced all day, and it worked out perfectly. Shoes carted almost immediately and I checked out just as fast. All in all, I had spent less than a minute on the site. As soon as I got the order confirmation screen, I slammed my laptop and did the Kobe jersey pull celebration after he hit the OT game winner against the Suns.

Now iPhones have never “pushed” emails, so about 15 minutes later I get an email notification. I know what it is, so I don’t bother with it. About an hour later I decided to go in andclear the notification (because I hate them), and I see this:

5FAE8182-2A8B-487D-A20D-E8B53D50CE84.jpeg

I just about died.

Looks as though Nike will do right by the VIs. :smokin :smokin

Funny story regarding the grinches. Back when they released, I had been doing test runs on NDC all day. The product I used for the test runs were the product(red) laces. After getting some practice in throughout the day, I was ready for the drop.

Midnight hits and the link goes live. I did what I had practiced all day, and it worked out perfectly. Shoes carted almost immediately and I checked out just as fast. All in all, I had spent less than a minute on the site. As soon as I got the order confirmation screen, I slammed my laptop and did the Kobe jersey pull celebration after he hit the OT game winner against the Suns.

Now iPhones have never “pushed” emails, so about 15 minutes later I get an email notification. I know what it is, so I don’t bother with it. About an hour later I decided to go in andclear the notification (because I hate them), and I see this:

5FAE8182-2A8B-487D-A20D-E8B53D50CE84.jpeg

I just about died.

one of the best if not saddest stories about a sneaker cop

I'm going all in on these ....dont care the colorway. I'm gonna cop one of each that is released.

CANNOT WAIT!! Hope Nike goes all out on the 6 in massive quantities. Heck enough for them to sit for a few weeks. Let everyone and their unborn children get a pair of every 6 that drops.

If Nike decides to retro Lebron 8’s next year too, I’m in trouble. Kobe 6’s and Lebron 8’s are my favorites to hoop in (more like shooting around these days LMAO) but these 6’s maaaaaaaan

ohhhhh-gif-9.gif

They are doing the same year retros aren’t they! 5s and 7s so most likely 6s and 8s.
giphy.gif

all
This so far unless stuff gets canned

Yet the V sitting with no damn OG color ways or releasing

this is messed up man

all
This so far unless stuff gets canned

Yet the V sitting with no damn OG color ways or releasing

this is messed up man

Well we only got a couple 5 releases before Kobe passed so who knows what is sitting in warehouses!

They better do GS for the Grinches....need a pair for the ladies toes

Would like full family sizing on the Grinches so I can get a pair for my 3 yr old (who loves the Grinch movie) and my twin 1 yr olds.

I’m not even getting my hopes up for these.

I bet they’ll be stupid limited or in such high demand that getting them will be too difficult or pricey.

It was so nice buying protro 1’s, 4’s and 5’s for retail with absolutely 0 hassle.

Protro 1’s were sitting at the outlets for WEEKS for $89. Now they’re going for $600+ on rape sites.

UGH, RIP KOB!

Last edited:
Of these known cws, I have a strong feeling that the Del Sols will hit the outlets / get discounted. The other two are likely to sell better.

Back
Top Bottom