NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

BIG SHOUTOUT TO MVP MVP Helped out with the sheikh raffle earlier in the week.

Appreciate you big dawg. glad we both were able to hit

If i win anymore pairs (will all be a size 12) i got someone for retail +shipping

This dude has been a Kobe fan for years reviewing his shoes, and one of the OG sneaker YouTubers. I remember his reviews from 2009-2010 when I started getting in to Kobes. I’m glad they sent him a pair.

Whoa, used to watch his vids ages ago on YouTube, followed each other for a minute on social media too, glad to see him get a pair and that reaction says it all.

SmartSelect_20201223-221300_Instagram.jpg

Vanessa 💚

we probably still won’t cop but the gesture is always appreciated 🐍
A2335260-9C15-40F9-A00E-1C48D79A0A6C.png

In theory this sounds really good .

But my faith in Nike making it widely available is low.

It’ll be some Mickey Mouse jump through several hoops nonsense.

Ideally it would be they restock the Grinches online, at 8 am every day for the month of January commemorating the anniversary or something but that’s super unrealistic lol.

What’s the buying point? I’m seeing a lot of sellers with posts for 400-450? Who the hell is paying that much for the sellers to think they can get that much?
Maybe I’m too broke for this now.

2010- 2014 were all soild

Definitely a golden era...

To be honest though Kobe’s were not hard to cop until last January. The Chaos 5’s were the easiest cop ever. People were really not f***ING with kobes.

Got every pair of Protros I wanted either under retail or in the $200’s

Don't be shortsighted. LA ain't the only city that loved Kobe.
I know.

It felt that way for YEARS though.

If you look in the old NBA threads prior to January of this year you’d have a hard time convincing people.

I mean it would be fair to the people of this great city who supported him for years while the rest of the country cracked non stop rape jokes.

No?
No

Kobe was loved in every arena. He got the lakers to the point where road games felt like home games. I’m from Detroit. When Kobe came to town it was 60/40 Lakers. Even with the squad being a 20 win team

dude got mvp chants in Boston of all places

No

Kobe was loved in every arena. He got the lakers to the point where road games felt like home games. I’m from Detroit. When Kobe came to town it was 60/40 Lakers. Even with the squad being a 20 win team

dude got mvp chants in Boston of all places

i was half way joking but he didn’t get MVP Chants in Boston prior to 2011.

and he definitely didn’t get them in 2003 during the case.

Does anyone know when Sneaker Politics is supposed to notify people about the Grinch raffle?

They already did

Winners will be emailed an invoice by 11PM CDT on 12/23/2020. Please check your inbox and SPAM folders for the email. Pay the invoice by 9am CDT on 12/24/2020 and the shoes will be shipped to you. If you do not pay by that time you forfeit your pair. There will be no local pick-ups for this release to avoid crowds at stores. Any remaining or unclaimed pair will be released online at 9AM CDT on 12/24/2020.

Back
Top Bottom