NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

What's up with Shoe Palace?

Didn’t they call winners yesterday? My girl got a call from them yesterday but all she said was 10.5 and 11 was sold out. Not sure if she tried for her size or just passed. Still praying for undefeated/Notre/Bait/Sneaker politics. Hope everyone who hasn’t ate yet eats

this **** worked for Nike. It’s official now people care about Kobe’s. Too many people I kno is asking about them. On god nobody I can ever remember asked about a Kobe on release day. Not anymore. Man all the pairs we praised. All the pairs we propped up. Them joints gon be hard to get for awhile. These sh1*s is all new to them. Summer time gon be spooky

A830F12A-A30C-4B7A-BAB0-F37611F90D90.gif

LOL.... but you have to verify if you're in the vein. If you are, then you release the tourniquet. And finally administer though! :lol:

Rage copping starts now. SMH

We are in a terrible pandemic and people are struggling with money, so now everybody is a f****** reseller 😡

I remember saying two weeks again the resell average gone be $350-400 when it cools down. I don’t see these going below $350 at all. These not the Bruce lee vs which had 2 different pair are close to $300 themselves. $350 is the minimum

I remember saying two weeks again the resell average gone be $350-400 when it cools down. I don’t see these going below $350 at all. These not the Bruce lee vs which had 2 different pair are close to $300 themselves. $350 is the minimum

I agree. The grinch is also a polarizing pair. Bruce Lee's are dope but when you have the grinches on foot people are like whoaaa what shoes are those?? Not to mention the nostalgia of Christmas Day basketball or the Christmas collection Nike would do every year of Kobe's, Brons, etc. That alone will keep the value higher than any of the recent Kobe's

Back
Top Bottom