NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Swung and missed on these when they originally released because I didn't like Kobe and now I regret it. Need these in life my closet.

No way. I'm almost willing to say it's a freaking guarantee they do the Grinches.

Wouldn't be so sure. They did a great job appeasing everyone with the 1 retro, but on the 4s they didn't give us any of the FMVP colorways, 4 rings or gold medals, and on the 5s we havent gotten bruce lees, big stage or 5 rings, and those were pretty major hyped colorways.

So I doubt they gonna give use grinches or orange countys. I think they are waiting for a more opportune time to do it.

Need a Chaos Protro. Mine have held up remarkably well for how much I wear them.

2020-05-04 20.05.03.jpg

2020-05-04 20.05.13.jpg

2020-05-04 20.05.30.jpg

2020-05-04 20.12.22.jpg

I told you guys :lol:
But I'm legit concerned with what this is going to be like. A Grinch protro was going to be nuts when Kobe was alive. Now? Unless Nike makes a million pairs, who even knows. Not like that will stop me but I'm already dreading the headache.

I hope they're donating proceeds or something towards his foundation or acadamy

love the Grinches and VI in general, so comfortable, would love to have them back.

Some dude saw me reffing boys & girls club bball games in them and offered me $250 + the Lebron 4 birthday joints on the spot like 3 months after the release.

Please don't make them limited.
Feel like all IV and V are on a smaller scale

GR but not anywhere in the sense of a Jordan GR

Might be due to 1s sitting so hard and every single color way rotting in outlets for a year now

Back
Top Bottom