NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Missed 10 pages of this thread. Wore again today, trash picture but threw red laces in, the way to go for me will be putting both in. Best of luck everyone.

Attachments

• EF9032EC-1644-414A-A38F-054063EAD5F6.jpeg
    EF9032EC-1644-414A-A38F-054063EAD5F6.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 125
CAP?

Never Seen Nike EVER Send A Package With That Labeling On The Front Or Clear Tape Over The Nike Branded Tape. Also, He Just So Happened To Be Rocking A Kobe Hoodie The Day These Randomly Showed Up? :nerd:

Cool If True But Having A Hard Time Believing This One
Yea he has a kobe fan page with info on kicks releases and folks pics of them wearing Kobes. Nike most likely reached out to him and told him they want to send him a pair... the same with the kobemural page. So he knew it was coming and knew he was gonna do a video as he was expecting them. And just express the emotion of nike doing right and gifting a pair to at least 1 big kobe fan.

There you go. It’s stupidity obvious the shoes aren’t getting to the fans. Look at ebay/stockX/goat.

Im 90% sure I’ll be keeping volt laces in mine if I get them like how I did the og. Maybe just maybe change cause it’s a Protro.

Vanessa 💚

we probably still won’t cop but the gesture is always appreciated 🐍
A2335260-9C15-40F9-A00E-1C48D79A0A6C.png
if Nike wanted Kobe fans to get these. Open preorders should have happened. I rather pay 180-$200 and wait 1-3 months than this BS a lot of us have to deal with. But idk how this ish work. I hate when companies act like they can’t control their own product. Especially a billion dollar company.

Last edited:
So what sites/apps will these release on? SNKRS, Footlocker, and? I read Dicks Sporting is but I’m not seeing it on their site.. any others?

if Nike wanted Kobe fans to get these. Open preorders should have happened. I rather pay 180-$200 and wait 1-3 months than this BS a lot of us have to deal with. But idk how this ish work.

I’d even be ok if they did a charity thing for mamba foundation where you donate $50 and it guarantees you the ability to buy a pair. Non refundable and it’s open for 24 hours. You can still have retailers sell them with no donation for anyone who doesn’t want to pay anything extra but in the times where resale is hot, take the power from them and put it towards something good. I’d rather pay $50 more to a good cause then some sleazy reseller trying to make 3X as much.

Been a fan of these since they released back in 2010, I’ll never forget when bball shoes were reaching peak hype. Sadly I missed out, hit on the Xmas lebron that year but those Kobe’s always eluded me. Couldn’t pay resale due to only having enough for retail. Then years go by and prices sky rocket. Fast forward, find out they might be retroing them, figured I didn’t stand a chance with bots and what not and my normal luck. No footlockers or stores really in the bay getting them, found out shoe palace though at select stores were getting them. Drove out and entered two stores. Still not expecting to win. Usually shoe palace calls around 11am so I figured was **** out of luck. These shoes were literally the shoe I wanted most out of any shoe this year, especially since Kobe passed and they mean that much more. I was losing hope and figured I’d buy resale for the first time because I didn’t want to wake up tomorrow empty handed, was about to put a bid in but had to change my daughter and around 5:30pm I get a phone call, “hello is this ______, you won the local raffle” man I jumped up in excitement and couldn’t believe it, I finally will get my hands on these shoes 10 years later. Bonus is that my fiancé will be buying them for me as my Xmas gift 🙏🏼 Sorry for the long post but just wanted to share, happy holidays NT fam.

Vanessa 💚

we probably still won’t cop but the gesture is always appreciated 🐍
A2335260-9C15-40F9-A00E-1C48D79A0A6C.png
Wonder if this means for this colorway only or future pairs. It could be months before Covid/stay at home orders lift. So if it is the grinch colorway, do they hold pairs back or did they produce more than what we’ve been rumored to hear?

like someone said already this seems like it will beneficial to LA folks only.

Back
Top Bottom