Nike Kyrie 5

Wow...I'm a moron. I didn't even realize those WTKyrie IDs WERE the 5s.

Yes, they are clover green and volt. But there's definitely a filter on that pic making the green look a little more saturated.

Wow...I'm a moron. I didn't even realize those WTKyrie IDs WERE the 5s.

Yes, they are clover green and volt. But there's definitely a filter on that pic making the green look a little more saturated.
I thought they were 4s until you said that and I took another look as well

Never thought about a filter being used on the photos. Good point, yeah it’s more than likely volt but the filter is making the laces / lining appear green not yellow.

It looks like the same green that is on the Australia Kyrie 1’s.

nikeid

1. Why do you only support the ASG if it's played in Texas?
2. The label shouldn't matter. If you like the shoe, get it.

it's my TX rule and i made rules to limit my shoe buying, the only TX rule exemption is the Air Jordan 12 as i'm attempting to create a complete store released collection size 10.5-11M/12-13W, so no i will not buy these asg shoes or the WTT 16s just like i didn't buy the closing ceremony 15 but had all the other zipper Kiths that released

it's my TX rule and i made rules to limit my shoe buying, the only TX rule exemption is the Air Jordan 12 as i'm attempting to create a complete store released collection size 10.5-11M/12-13W, so no i will not buy these asg shoes or the WTT 16s just like i didn't buy the closing ceremony 15 but had all the other zipper Kiths that released
tenor.gif

CBC6DBB9-4D47-4E5D-9068-3BB8769182A4.jpeg

My “ don’t get it” still stands lol

i really dont understand the confusion..... um ok lets try this out in my mind
ROKIT-Nike-Kyrie-5-All-Star-Release-Date-3.jpg

oh snap what are those? they go hard! oh the ASG shoe.....where's the asg being played this year? charolette, nc.....ok easy pass then

i really dont understand the confusion..... um ok lets try this out in my mind
ROKIT-Nike-Kyrie-5-All-Star-Release-Date-3.jpg

oh snap what are those? they go hard! oh the ASG shoe.....where's the asg being played this year? charolette, nc.....ok easy pass then

I fully understand what saying your loyal to the soil that is texas.

If you like just hit up nike id and make your own texas theme kicks and splash some texas pete hot sauce on the shoes to give it some kick.

Not knocking you but I’ve never heard any philosophy like that lol. So if the ASG was in Texas this year and those same Kyries dropped you’d cop?

Back
Top Bottom