Nike Kyrie 5

I fully understand what saying your loyal to the soil that is texas.

If you like just hit up nike id and make your own texas theme kicks and splash some texas pete hot sauce on the shoes to give it some kick.

i'm not much of a nikeid only sometimes for my pt running shoes but nike seems to have done away with yellow and the running shoes i like to buy on nikeid, i do have a few shoes that i've bought over the yrs just bcuz TX, like the old reebok classics texas state editions (i can't even find images of them online as if they didnt exist), a few KD longhorn inspired shoes for me and my nephew, 2012 ASG barkelyposites area72, then i have a few shoes that i wear just bcuz they go perfect with my TX teams jerseys(baseball and basketball). I'm also chasing a decent priced pair of Lebron 7 ASG shoes bcuz i think they're the best designed asg shoes ever with the Lebron X and barkleyposite being a close tie for 2nd, i think the Fiesta ASG jersey's are the best themed jerseys

These are alrite..I’ll admit the only time I said ye I like em more now is when I saw em in person and saw the red stitching underneath the black upper...and I agree they look better with the white tick

So he warmed up In the JUST DO IT pair...started In th bred...changed into the bhm mid 1st qtr...lol

Now for the record...people can ultimately do what they want with their money...but it still annoys me wen people follow trends..buy cos others like it or anything other than BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT PERIOD...there’s nothing wrong with changing your mind but...if u changing ur mind cos of others then it’s jus as bad lol as long as u buy what u want cos YOU like it then I’m gd with it...even if it don’t suit u lol cos if your bein honest...there’s a lot of people who make a lot of things look not as nice lol especially kicks ALL OF YOU have seen someone wearing some nice kicks and thought“ damn they make dem Kobe’s or kyries or Jordan’s or air maxs look terrible “ but...if you buying it cos you like it and not cos of others then I’m gd with it. Now...sayin that..I’ve mentioned before I have all types of kicks from iversons to Kobe’s to Lebron cp3s converse d wades list goes on...with the kyrie 5 from at least dec I’ve liked the concepts just do it Chinese New Year black magic bred

Concepts just do it and Chinese New Year is my top 3 retails..the black magic and bred is a beater for scrimmages work outs on court as a hooper..the bhm and rokit pair has grown on me....would u guys like to see them do a cereal pack colourways of the 5s?

Season is over

Will be back next year to take it all
I dont even watch football and I know that won’t happen.

Cowboys win the superbowl....
C534E0E5-F2E6-4D4F-A2F0-F553465ADEA0.gif

You too funny man.

them shoes you buying not even made in america

Man...

NB "Made in the USA" - yeah, NOT IF YOUR FEET ARE BIGGER THAN A 13

NB "Made in England" - sorry chap, kegs is too big 'fer us

Karhu (Finland) - try to give my Scandinavian brothers some business, but Suomi only sew-a-me a few rare one-offs in large sizes

Arc Originals - new Scottish brand with some great runners with premo materials, very proud of my Scottish ancestry...

oh, you wear a 14? well that's foookin shiite there lad

Xy_GMC.gif

Man...

NB "Made in the USA" - yeah, NOT IF YOUR FEET ARE BIGGER THAN A 13

NB "Made in England" - sorry chap, kegs is too big 'fer us

Karhu (Finland) - try to give my Scandinavian brothers some business, but Suomi only sew-a-me a few rare one-offs in large sizes

Arc Originals - new Scottish brand with some great runners with premo materials, very proud of my Scottish ancestry...

oh, you wear a 14? well that's foookin shiite there lad

Xy_GMC.gif

is it wrong that i read that last one in a scottish accent?

Anyone played in these for a few weeks now? They continue to break in? Foam soften up? Traction bite?

Gotta think pros microwave their shoes when new to soften them up or something. Along with their custom insoles.

Back
Top Bottom