Nike Kyrie 5

Peer pressure
B9600EF5-7931-444B-9EB6-2773FAA4DBBF.jpeg

No surprise. And of course something like this or these should of been the all-star shoe

Attachments

• gettyimages-1125260309-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1125260309-1024x1024.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 41
  • gettyimages-1125230280-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1125230280-1024x1024.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 37
See now why couldn't Nike do an actual all star pack with those AND release the rokits too? What would've been so hard about that?

These kobes have the square/block pattern those kyrie have.. Possible I.d theme all star release?

Damn! Was hoping for something special on the pure platinum / green abyss!
Those pictured above have just moved into the number 1 spot for worst pair yet, knocking off the university red pair.

I can’t see no green abyss or pure platinum.
Look wolf grey & black to me.

Foamer Simpson & Buckets just posted a update video on the kyrie 5.
And they too mentioned that the traction is a step back to previous Kyrie’s and not what you expect from a Kyrie shoe.

No interest in the Rokit pair but I wanted to see them in person. Apparently, they aren’t available at a foot locker within 100 miles of me.

This. Can't understand why, especially on the Kyrie line, that they just don't stick to classic TRIED and TESTED herringbone. I believe most the Adidas kicks don't mess with the traction.

No one really GAF about story telling on the soles. I mean, the soles get busted, dirty and abused, no one cares. Want to tell a story? Place it on the upper.

We all need to @ this dude: https://news.nike.com/news/kyrie-5

I was thinking if they get enough flack they may do 5.5 , pull the plug on the 5 and release something similar to the 5 with a classic traction pattern

This. Can't understand why, especially on the Kyrie line, that they just don't stick to classic TRIED and TESTED herringbone. I believe most the Adidas kicks don't mess with the traction.

No one really GAF about story telling on the soles. I mean, the soles get busted, dirty and abused, no one cares. Want to tell a story? Place it on the upper.

We all need to @ this dude: https://news.nike.com/news/kyrie-5

Funny you mention adidas, I just watched the sole brothers dame 5 review and it has herringbone and it’s garbage.

Tell them.

After watching what they actually said I agree - they do grab dust and you do need to wipe. The solid is better. But their court is TRASH, just like most 24 Hour courts, covered in dust with no finish. Only the best of the best will stick to that and even those won’t for long.

Funny you mention adidas, I just watched the sole brothers dame 5 review and it has herringbone and it’s garbage.

Sole-bros is losing credibility, they only do 1 and done reviews for the most part.

Can’t be testing shoes with just 1 basketball session and make a judgement, gotta break them joints in with multiple wears to make an reasonable assessment.

Rokit’s just came in from Nike and they are unreal in person!

Slightly worried they have the same translucent plastic feeling outsole as Concepts.

Too true.
I purchase and collect them to play in.
I’m still trying to get my black magic & Obsidian pairs to bite but nothing.
Concepts have a even worse traction, they are a plastic type outsole. Rokit feel to have same outsole as Concept.

Back
Top Bottom