Nike Kyrie 5

CFAC7B75-27F5-48AF-A734-353920BE98AB.jpeg
04931D67-2787-4115-B5B7-DCA93A74303F.jpeg
42A45D14-60B7-4582-8C78-14FA7034A28B.jpeg
Sandman from Spider-Man

I wouldnt be surprised if these are actually what Kyrie wears tonight. Friends & Family edition.

BB7A5EEF-6A55-471E-9263-95251E396759.jpeg

So not only would the regular version not be the actual all star shoe Kyrie wore, but it'd just be an ugly collab

nah that would make them an awesome colab i like the friends pair as well

Nike/JB has to do better with these ASG themes, shoe wise Adidas almost won but they i'm seeing PE written on twitter so auto L, next year better have better jersey themes and better shoe themes bcuz this yr is absolutely trash and senseless from a theme perspective

nah that would make them an awesome colab i like the friends pair as well

Nike/JB has to do better with these ASG themes, shoe wise Adidas almost won but they i'm seeing PE written on twitter so auto L, next year better have better jersey themes and better shoe themes bcuz this yr is absolutely trash and senseless from a theme perspective

I feel all star jersey and shoe themes been trash. Same with Christmas which is why they’ve eliminated Christmas kicks. Last decent all star theme was area 72, that followed the great galaxy theme years ago

I feel all star jersey and shoe themes been trash. Same with Christmas which is why they’ve eliminated Christmas kicks. Last decent all star theme was area 72, that followed the great galaxy theme years ago

Nah New Orleans theme worked just as much as both Galaxy themes, this was a perfect chance to do a nascar theme with Daytona 500 going on right now, no way Nike/JB didn't see that, but the same old black vs white jersey's is garbo, lets see if they do better next yr in Chi

Back
Top Bottom