Nike Kyrie 5

I swear it’s when I find a pair I really want, i don’t get selected in SNKRS.

Screenshot_20181228-170323_SNKRS.jpg

Well 1pr cost me $137, and if I really hit on FTL that will cost me $151 but FTL states your not good til you get shipping confirmation so idk what to do yet

SNKRS kicked me out of line and Footlocker was OOS. If I used to work by Rockefeller Center I would take a walk around to block. I have to be in the area today, but won't get a chance until 1.

I need a size 11. If anyone can come through for me I’ll be very thankful.

I didn't need these so I tried to cop using a gift card, I am glad it was an L now because I feel they would just sit in a box forever

App screwed me over man usually just a fingerprint recognition today it asked me for the password smh mere seconds can make the difference between a cop or a L

I ended up purchasing on Footlocker and Sneakers app by mistake! I never get through on sneakers and did this time. I will be selling a size 11 once I get them for $165 just to cover my shipping costs.

Open all 4 skrs accounts and FTL. When it went lived I try put snkrs in line first when I went to FTL all 8/8.5 have gone. Still in line on Snkrs. Thought I have 1 account left I barely use. So I sign in and put it in line, 3 seconds it said got it. And all the rest showed you didn’t get them. So ended up got 1 and I’m happy.

I ended up purchasing on Footlocker and Sneakers app by mistake! I never get through on sneakers and did this time. I will be selling a size 11 once I get them for $165 just to cover my shipping costs.
you can go to nike.com under orders and cancel within 30 min

Back
Top Bottom