Nike Kyrie 5

No cushion in forefoot haha. Idk why these fit me like that man. Felt bulky too idk why

Haha thanks man! I tried on the lows and said this isn’t going to work...but wanted to hear from someone who has actually played in the lows. Lol.

JS”

Copped both the t shirts off Footlocker today. Really want the Patrick and Songebob shoes to mismatch, but realistically I'd rock them once and probably never again. So not worth the almost $300 it would cost to get both. But all the colors are fire.

Any European guys know if these are dropping 2moro? All I see is footlocker in the 17th in their release calendar nothing on kickz etc..?

Copped both the t shirts off Footlocker today. Really want the Patrick and Songebob shoes to mismatch, but realistically I'd rock them once and probably never again. So not worth the almost $300 it would cost to get both. But all the colors are fire.

Were there any other colors of the tees, or are they just available in Black?

The hype is real!! Smh
IMG_27191.jpg

That spot I posted always has alot of reseller so factor that in... my boy was able to grab me an my son a pair from another local mall, he said it was hardly anyone there
Yea I needed some pairs, was able to get everything

I wanted to drive out and line up but my local FTL (Parks in Arlington) did us absolutely dirty for the cereal pack. Couldn’t risk that again

ventureblake ventureblake they are the most legit store out here now,they got all new management its worth a shot

plus they got the most stock

Is it the short woman that is managing now? If so, I like her...she seems like she runs things legit

*I forgot to add, I drive in from Granbury....you can imagine my frustration when I showed up at 7am-ish and couldn't eat my lucky charms lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom