Nike Kyrie 7

Price is what kept me away from the merch when I got offered the pre-order email. Didn't think it would fly before the shoes. Unless they're pulling the fake sell out, most sizes are oos now.

true at first , but if ya wear em enough they strt to feel damn near perfect, least for me. of course playin in em will get it done with the quickness.
i played twice in the pair that pointguy posted and they we $ after that, i got a wide foot too so ......

real good 2 c most who wanted the cncpts got em

and if anyone lookin for some kawhi 1s in 11 / 11.5 for the low low low (nothing over 70, never worn only tried on) pm me and we can work it out. ive worn the all stars over and over and they just wont give, way too long to get right for me

ki 17.jpg

true at first , but if ya wear em enough they strt to feel damn near perfect, least for me. of course playin in em will get it done with the quickness.
i played twice in the pair that pointguy posted and they we $ after that, i got a wide foot too so ......

real good 2 c most who wanted the cncpts got em

and if anyone lookin for some kawhi 1s in 11 / 11.5 for the low low low (nothing over 70, never worn only tried on) pm me and we can work it out. ive worn the all stars over and over and they just wont give, way too long to get right for me

ki 17.jpg
Man I went tts and breaking them in was not even an option without destroying my toe nails. Even a half size up was pushing it. I have narrow/Medium feet too

Man I went tts and breaking them in was not even an option without destroying my toe nails. Even a half size up was pushing it. I have narrow/Medium feet too

damn ..... kinda makes me nervous about getting another pair, might be a luck of the draw kinda thing

I REALALY want the all stars and them pale ivory/blue/pink/blk joints that NOBODY is selling other than flight club

Hopefully, the concepts pair drop on SNKRS as well.

5/19

I definitely suggest grabbing these if you can. My favorite part is the details on the toe, done I think to look like the egyptian palm tree (doum palm). I was so caught up in the other details that I didn't even notice that until they were in hand. The shoebox is amazing. Feels like it was hand painted. Not sure the NDC pair will have that same packaging but these are dope. I was worried about them being too narrow but I'm good I think. I play outside for now, so I think these are DS until I can play with them indoors since I've seen what happens with the treads on these outside. Such a beautiful shoe.

Last edited:
5/19

I definitely suggest grabbing these if you can. My favorite part is the details on the toe, done I think to look like the egyptian palm tree (doum palm). I was so caught up in the other details that I didn't even notice that until they were in hand. The shoebox is amazing. Feels like it was hand painted. Not sure the NDC pair will have that same packaging but these are dope. I was worried about them being too narrow but I'm good I think. I play outside for now, so I think these are DS until I can play with them indoors since I've seen what happens with the treads on these outside. Such a beautiful shoe.

Thanks. I think it’s just regular packaging pair since retail is $130 on SNKRS. Concepts was selling them for $150 with the special box and all.

It’s not a draw and I usually have better odds, so hopefully I can snag a pair.

Back
Top Bottom