Nike Kyrie 7

I threw my hat in on the Concepts e-mail "preorder."

Not sure how that'll turn out, but I asked for the kicks and the white lotus socks. I liked some of the apparel but was too pricey IMO.

Invoice for concepts pair came thru. Check your emails if you preordered. I’m glad they sent separate ones for the shoes and the apparel cuz I’m not too enthused about buying a $52 tshirt

Never got the email. Congrats to those who got and copped.

Will have to find another way to get a pair eventually.

Concept:

King Tut K6 NBYs

69BF774C-8A0F-4FBC-B3CF-97404C61B35C.jpeg

I really want to have the hieroglyphics burned on with a wood burner then painted/filled in with black for that authentic look/aesthetic.

I got the invoice for the shoes and paid. I didn't get the invoice for the socks. I hope we don't have a pay a separate shipping fee for the clothing and socks as well. This was wayyyyyyyy smoother then a draw and fighting bots. Now, the issue is how do they decide who gets an email? (which seems as if it was by who copped the Concepts 5 and or 6 off their site)

I got the invoice for the shoes and paid. I didn't get the invoice for the socks. I hope we don't have a pay a separate shipping fee for the clothing and socks as well. This was wayyyyyyyy smoother then a draw and fighting bots. Now, the issue is how do they decide who gets an email? (which seems as if it was by who copped the Concepts 5 and or 6 off their site)

I got the invoice for the sneakers just before noon, and a second invoice for the socks at 5pm.

Just woke up around 8pm (crashed today after my vaccination yesterday) and paid them both. I was charged shipping for the sneakers but not the socks. Appreciate the pre-order system from Concepts :emoji_thumbsup:

I got the invoice for the sneakers just before noon, and a second invoice for the socks at 5pm.

Just woke up around 8pm (crashed today after my vaccination yesterday) and paid them both. I was charged shipping for the sneakers but not the socks. Appreciate the pre-order system from Concepts :emoji_thumbsup:

Same as well, But I got the socks invoice a day after. Glad they did no shipping charge. I guess they Had to make sure they had enough stock for shoes and accessories which was why the separate invoices.

Shipping email with tracking number even before the general release. Wow, this must be what EA feels like from Nike

Back
Top Bottom