Nike Kyrie 7

HELLO! :nerd:
7CA68887-54C0-4E10-973D-270819A1CE16.png
What colorway is that?

Try to dm therealsuraj201. That's the owner of the sneaker room. I hit him directly

That’s who I DM. Weird because he asked for my size & email, then when I sent it & asked if the invoice was sent, the message was left on seen.

I know snkrroom just went live on ig but I missed it cuz i was working. Did anybody catch it? Wonder if we getting the mismatched pairs or the pair kyrie was rocking last night

G@mbit, I would just try to hit him again. Migtve slipped thru the cracks
I'll try, but this will be like the 3rd time.

*EDIT* So he finally got back to me & said my invoice was cancelled, never paid. (How would I pay for something I never got billed for).

Anyways he wants $525 to lock down both pairs. Screw that, I'll take my chances on the website next week.

Last edited:
wow 525 ? cat is trippin

you aint lyin either, PERSONALLY I like BOTH Weatherman pairs AND the Special FX ALOT MORE than any of these
Soundwave, Special FX, and Icon of Sports are the top 3 colorways IMO. I really wanted the Soundwave when it restocked on Nike, but I didn’t get the notification and it missed out.

It was 450 when I pre-ordered. So only a $25 mark up. I think they look dope tho so I'm looking forward to them. I saw he was rocking a matching t-shirt in the boardroom vid so hopefully he has some gear to go along with them.

It was 450 when I pre-ordered. So only a $25 mark up. I think they look dope tho so I'm looking forward to them. I saw he was rocking a matching t-shirt in the boardroom vid so hopefully he has some gear to go along with them.

Nah, it was a $75 mark up. On Monday he told me $425 for both, with $25 extra to lock down shoe. I agreed to that. All of a sudden today it's $525. Shady.

Back
Top Bottom