Nike Kyrie 7

For those who didn't get a chance to watch the video(s), the lavender/pink/aqua pair Kyrie was wearing on court the other day is not releasing. There are only 5 of those pairs.

some REALLY nice pics of them on nicekicks too

ilym.jpg

😍

There are some TB CWs in an assortment of random sizes but most colorways have been taken off or most likely they’ve all sold out based on the inventory (which I’m sure is limited seeing the global supply chain issues - there might be shoes somewhere , but it ain’t for our US market lol)

There are some TB CWs in an assortment of random sizes but most colorways have been taken off or most likely they’ve all sold out based on the inventory (which I’m sure is limited seeing the global supply chain issues - there might be shoes somewhere , but it ain’t for our US market lol)
dryin up on ALL the 'usual' sites unless you wear a 17 or 18, didnt think about the supply chain issue, not happy, i like em alot to play in as well as rock casual

unless these 8s start to show guess ima go with a couple more Low 4s, they feel ok, forefeoot not the best, but for a low i dig enough

damn

dryin up on ALL the 'usual' sites unless you wear a 17 or 18, didnt think about the supply chain issue, not happy, i like em alot to play in as well as rock casual

unless these 8s start to show guess ima go with a couple more Low 4s, they feel ok, forefeoot not the best, but for a low i dig enough

damn
The forefoot on my 7’s are just now starting to break in, and I play ball in them twice a week. Idk why turbo takes so long to break in.

The forefoot on my 7’s are just now starting to break in, and I play ball in them twice a week. Idk why turbo takes so long to break in.
I think it was a combo of not only the turbo unit but the makeup of the outsole, as well. That outsole is very dense and almost like a brick, so once you break-in the outsole, the zoom can start to be felt. Takes forever to get there though lol

I think it was a combo of not only the turbo unit but the makeup of the outsole, as well. That outsole is very dense and almost like a brick, so once you break-in the outsole, the zoom can start to be felt. Takes forever to get there though lol
True once the whole show breaks in, the upper is so flexible, it fits like a glove, and cushion is excellent.

According to the DM I got the green/yellow pair is $175 with 1996 made. The blue/orange pair $250 with 525 made.

He basically wanted an extra $100 to pre-order.

Nah, it was a $75 mark up. On Monday he told me $425 for both, with $25 extra to lock down shoe. I agreed to that. All of a sudden today it's $525. Shady.

I preordered last Monday. To be fair, his initial thing was preorder for both was $450, including the $25 extra fee, before any pics of the shoes were shown or leaked. He said there were no more preorders being accepted after anyone sees the shoes. I was skeptical, so I went with the more limited pair at $250. Once Kyrie wore the shoe, he doubled back and said he’ll take a few more preorders, but at a markup. He claims all proceeds go to charity, not sure how true that is. I remember him canceling the unpaid invoices on IG Live. I got my invoice maybe 5 minutes after giving him my email. If you never got the invoice, then that’s f’ed up he’s moving like that

I preordered last Monday. To be fair, his initial thing was preorder for both was $450, including the $25 extra fee, before any pics of the shoes were shown or leaked. He said there were no more preorders being accepted after anyone sees the shoes. I was skeptical, so I went with the more limited pair at $250. Once Kyrie wore the shoe, he doubled back and said he’ll take a few more preorders, but at a markup. He claims all proceeds go to charity, not sure how true that is. I remember him canceling the unpaid invoices on IG Live. I got my invoice maybe 5 minutes after giving him my email. If you never got the invoice, then that’s f’ed up he’s moving like that

Yeah, he did me dirty. F*ck him, I'll try the website Thursday, if I strike out so be it.

Back
Top Bottom