Nike Kyrie 7

1603205716350.png

1603205727228.png

1603205743892.png

1603205868647.png
What is the release date on these?

I def will give these a try :pimp:
I never liked any Kyrie except the 2. Surprisingly the lack of cushioning wasn’t a deal breaker and the traction + lockdown was amazing. I hooped in them heavy, I think I had 4 or 5 pairs.
These will be my first Kyries since those

Are you guys still hooping during these times? I usually play 3-4 times per week but haven't played since March due to covid. My 6's are still fresh.

Are you guys still hooping during these times? I usually play 3-4 times per week but haven't played since March due to covid. My 6's are still fresh.

Just been shooting around. A bunch of my guys been hooping outdoors but I can't do it. No vaccine, no cure, can't do it. Weather is about to give out though. I have one indoor spot that isn't open yet that probably won't be safe when it is, and a different spot that might be open in a few months once a vaccine is announced. It's gonna be a long winter :smh:

Gonna have a lot of returns if people don't get the colorway (mystery box) they like unless they're copping all 4.
It's gonna be a black GR or NBY on discount for me.

Gonna have a lot of returns if people don't get the colorway (mystery box) they like unless they're copping all 4.
It's gonna be a black GR or NBY on discount for me.

Like the KD 10’s that had the special box and signature but you didn’t know if you got it or not until they arrived.

Back
Top Bottom