Nike Kyrie 7

More TRUE to the Original. R.I.P., King!

Black Panther True.jpg

IMG_8964.PNG

NBY goes live on Thursday. I need to know sizing, when does the first cw drop (those 4 preheat?)

Man, I want the 'BK Black' pair but I don't see the point in copping hoops shoes if I can't go to my Wednesday night and Saturday morning runs.

I damn sure won't be among the first to take the vaccine whenever that becomes widely available.

I hurt my knee hooping in February and then Covid hit in Mid March. 8-9 months of no hoops has been BRUTAL!

Man, I want the 'BK Black' pair but I don't see the point in copping hoops shoes if I can't go to my Wednesday night and Saturday morning runs.

I damn sure won't be among the first to take the vaccine whenever that becomes widely available.

I hurt my knee hooping in February and then Covid hit in Mid March. 8-9 months of no hoops has been BRUTAL!

I want to hoop so bad. Haven't played since March and it's felt like 3-4 years. My 6s are still pretty fresh.

why you don't play outdoor?
I do from time to time but really no one else is around. I just shootaround. Plus I live in the northeast in NJ it's turning cold as hell outside very soon. No options for indoor play anywhere.

Also the hoops have been taking down in more than a few places to discouraged ppl from getting together and playing. Plus Covid cases are rising here, so..

I do from time to time but really no one else is around. I just shootaround. Plus I live in the northeast in NJ it's turning cold as hell outside very soon. No options for indoor play anywhere.

Also the hoops have been taking down in more than a few places to discouraged ppl from getting together and playing. Plus Covid cases are rising here, so..

i host open runs in north nj bro! hit me up. we got a league and all that too

Not a fan of the "mystery" gimmick. I only like one of the CWs, and seeing how quickly prices plummeted on the "exclusive" 6s...I'll wait and see.

Received that notification too, but I see a FSR
254B5510-FE37-4689-913B-CFDBD436483B.png

I also see the cw description...
C91B7847-A47B-4B74-B722-FEAA32502FB5.jpeg

I like the “film” cw the best, but I’d rather order the NBYs instead.

Bought a pair of the mystery box. If it’s trash I’ll just simply return it. If I like it I’ll stick with it. We’ll see...

Back
Top Bottom